Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can i donate sperm for India?

44rp3l

44rp3l

Recruit
★★★★★

The Indian obsession with 'white skin' begins early these days. Now, childless Indian couples aspiring for offspring have a large roster of demands: fairer skin, light hair and blue/green eyes. And they're thronging sperm banks and fertility centres across the country looking for "firangi" donors to ensure they get it. So, foreigners visiting India or residing here are being tapped for gametes—to beget, by proxy, children with lighter skin pigment and eye tone. "We get about 10-15 requests every day for fair babies," says Dr Anoop Gupta of the Delhi In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) Fertility Research Centre. "They include almost all couples from South India and a large number of nris ."

Indian women fertilize themselves with white people sperm and egg: Indians are world worst racist​

Indians are disgustingly seeking white people sperm and egg as Indians themselves despise black. Local Indian sperms have no market and no value.

Sign me in ASAP and let me do it the natural way. Wait.. White chad only.

highly unethical move, a brother can have sex with his sister unknowingly creating an inbred incel.