Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I deal with my angry father

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
So basically I am 18 years old and suddenly my father started treating me like shit he oftens doesn't speak to me unless he needs me and I hate it, recently today he was giving me the death stare and saying what's funny. Can some of u brocels give me advice because I don't know what to do. The things I tried is running away and not speaking to him but shit didn't work out

You're 18. If he attempts something, you can kick his ass.

I am skinny as fuck dude

I am skinny as fuck dude
It doesn't matter, man. The worst mistake you can make as an incel is not defending yourself and being a coward, people will treat you like a dog if you allow them.

Tell him to buy you a house if he wants you to move out.

It doesn't matter, man. The worst mistake you can make as an incel is not defending yourself and being a coward, people will treat you like a dog if you allow them.
Yeah thanks for the advice man I am sick of being a pushover and not only he is angry but also controls me for example make me cut my hair

Hahaha I wish but he wants me to stay so he can control me even more
Whats his problem? Is he a sadist or something, why does he hates you?

Whats his problem? Is he a sadist or something, why does he hates you?
Man idk but ever since I started growing up he fucking treats me like shit

I'd say try to talk things out, but I don't know how unreasonable he is, perhaps try to get mediation through a sibling or your mother. You shouldn't try to bottle things up and find a way to resolve any issues, especially if you're living under the same roof together.

Maybe he expected more from you and is frustrated with himself for failing you as a father.

He is probably a cuck who is afraid that one day you will be stronger than him and has to assert dominance while he still can. I could bet in everything I own he will become a passive bitch in ten years and he will cry 24/7 why nobody loves him.

He is probably a cuck who is afraid that one day you will be stronger than him and has to assert dominance while he still can. I could bet in everything I own he will become a passive bitch in ten years and he will cry 24/7 why nobody loves him.
Yeah fr then he will come to me and try to ask to help and then I will say remember when u abused me

go suck his dick to show you're sincere and want to apologize

Maybe he expected more from you and is frustrated with himself for failing you as a father.
Yeah I mean he the one who gave me his genetics and he didn't even try to help with my situation

Yeah I mean he the one who gave me his genetics and he didn't even try to help with my situation
My father was always angry why I'm not what he expected of me, even though he never helped me in my life, not even the basic stuff every parent does. All my misery and mental problems are his fault. If he continues to act this way move out of the house, safety of a home is not worth losing your sanity. Find a job and rent some small room.

My father was always angry why I'm not what he expected of me, even though he never helped me in my life, not even the basic stuff every parent does. All my misery and mental problems are his fault. If he continues to act this way move out of the house, safety of a home is not worth losing your sanity. Find a job and rent some small room.
Shit man the problem is in Dubai u have to finish grade 12 then u can start working

fuck that nigga
as if giving you subhuman genes wasn't enough he has to treat you like shit roofer
Fr man like it's his fault I am on this predicament of suffering

You are supposed to beat your dad up eventually. Otherwise you are not a real man.

just stop being an incel