Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how can i deal with all the hatred i have

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
from me being bullied mosst of my life and laughed at now i am in a point on my life where i want to do revenge against the people who ruined my life and teach them a lesson. i really hate how bad people get away from everything even good looking people which intensifies my hatred i have. if it wasnt for my negative reinforcements i wouIdve been a postive person but all i have is hatred and anger toward humanity

from me being bullied mosst of my life and laughed at now i am in a point on my life where i want to do revenge against the people who ruined my life and teach them a lesson. i really hate how bad people get away from everything even good looking people which intensifies my hatred i have. if it wasnt for my negative reinforcements i wouIdve been a postive person but all i have is hatred and anger toward humanity
ok GrAYs...

it's over

I HATE NORMIES SO MUCH.
BE STRONG MY BROCEL :feelsaww:

Rope is the only option left

Step 1: casually walk around in public in a joker costume

Step 2: profit?

You can't teach anyone about this. This is the first rule of the blackpill, never explain it to normies they are too blind to know the truth

I do not have the energy for hate. It is pointless. I simply just exist.

Try meditiation

|/
:feels:

Recently I decided to stop the violent fantasies of justice in my head. I just stopped thinking about those things.

Thoughts influence emotions, so try to think more positively. And also try to do hobbies that you enjoy, because positive behaviors generate positive emotions

not ER, never go ER, no no become a productive member of society and display the values that society values most (kindness, respect,motivation, personality“Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — ...
“Opportunities don't happen, you create them.” — ...
“Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” — ...
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —

gl fellow graycel.

becoming like /Erdos (mathematician) is based

ECDF8C87 EE34 48AB 8BF5 F10C02E390A2

I’m video game of course

Recently I decided to stop the violent fantasies of justice in my head. I just stopped thinking about those things.

Thoughts influence emotions, so try to think more positively. And also try to do hobbies that you enjoy, because positive behaviors generate positive emotions
Thanks for the advice brocel

if lex were to go e-ah he would have a soundtrack

Learn box or another fighting related sport.

Start going to competitions

Smash your opponents

Turn that hatred into something that angers normies and benefits you at the same time. Like having a good body, happiness, live your dreams etc.. at least thats what iam trying to do..

Turn that hatred into something that angers normies and benefits you at the same time. Like having a good body, happiness, live your dreams etc.. at least thats what iam trying to do..
Good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back