Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can I cope???

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
Since childhood I was always bullied from Kindergarden (due to my ugly circumcised dick) to college due to my overall appearance (and awkwardiness), even by my own sisters. Even my parents humiliated me and wanted to force me to get friends.
But how can you get friends if you are the class bully???
Several time they brought me to some kind of therapist foid (even my teacher did request that). But this was just a humiliation on top.
I was told by so many people that I would never ever have a GF. There is this movie called 40years still virgin, and my classmates told me I will end up like that.
I reassure you, I have cut every link with all those peoples including my entire family years ago already.

After college I went into wage slavery and I ended up financing this whole shitty system with my tax money.

Enough is enough and I quit that wage shit and decided to start over again in South East Asia. I came here on IS to get advice and share some experience with like minded.
Instead I get bullied again by the IT bullies.

This is my reality, the reality of an ugly aspie men that every one is walking over like he is a rug.

Last edited:
Over for you. At least I can study at software engineering and get monry and buy good copes.

Over for you. At least I can study at software engineering and get monry and buy good copes.
That's what I studied :cryfeels:
At very least I money mog all the IT cucks. Money is one of my few copes right now. If I was broke I would probably have roped.

How has SEAmaxxing been working so far?
Not as good as I expected, I got one date tomorrow and I got approached by a landwhale, yet my thread where I said this got removed for bragging

That's what I studied :cryfeels:
At very least I money mog all the IT cucks. Money is one of my few copes right now. If I was broke I would probably have roped.
My end will be like you :feelscry: