Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how can i cope again?

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
i think i lost the ability to cope, i cant watch a video, see a movie, play a game or go to college without thinking blackpill, without questioning why im doing X or Y
how can i cope again?

I watch gore. Makes me feel more satisfied & grateful for my life.

Disconnect the computer, sit in a dark or dimly lit room: Close your eyes, and focus on your breathing slowly and calmly for 10 minutes. Open your eyes again, and empty yourself.

work out HARD

i just finished work out and my body is aching, i can only imagine how it'll be tmrw morning XD

it felt so fucking good

tbh.
tho for me watching prison docs make me grateful im not in some fucking usa prison
Another good one is "how I became paralyzed" videos on youtube. The foid ones are the best.

My new cope is reading just like I used to do years ago. Lots of sci fi novels that focus on aliens and future tech and high concept ideas. Decent cope because lots of these novels don't have romance in them to make me pissed off. I rarely cope with anime anymore because it just makes me more blackpilled, but some a handful of anime is till copefuel.

If I ever stop being able to cope from media entirely I guess I will have to turn to drugs or something.

Go outside for a 30 minute walk where no one will see you. It always helps me calm my mind.

Go outside for a 30 minute walk where no one will see you. It always helps me calm my mind.
tfw live in a crowded city and can't step one foot out of my house without encountering people

Disconnect the computer, sit in a dark or dimly lit room: Close your eyes, and focus on your breathing slowly and calmly for 10 minutes. Open your eyes again, and empty yourself.
:bluepill:
I watch gore. Makes me feel more satisfied & grateful for my life.
:yes:
work out HARD
:soy:
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Lots of sci fi novels that focus on aliens and future tech and high concept ideas. Decent cope because lots of these novels don't have romance in them to make me pissed off.
good cope ngl
might help but exercising is for faggots

Meditation It is scientifically proven as a method to calm neurological processes, making it easier to empty the mind of the overstimulation of the environment that surrounds us; helps us to concentrate and ends with many collapsing brain processes.

Know your facts, brocel.

It is scientifically proven
InFm29LY_V1oxL7-iiItLnkrrG045ylzxhaSough_NSOTfTlBqDdE0HVsSuMAnOe1HMnFX9atYYpFsHJR9YEgIufEsdjSYpcxcP3jSno1cnSaac4hLjJNZzx59ywjil1lKkT2lrOhQwCCdu0bq4_6k6bP9wFvO5XeiBZ1NVrSwYYXNDyoOnxH-2RnE_4P4rpLlHzWRsLXyrHnbkZ2IigceUJ9Kj9nDV7tcLd_kvWrQEdY4PETSy0xKKCd_IlHhKo7fRf4t1MhKvUPTBgaJO7GFN0AlpmnOdFsUWw-z-3QiqdXZIFTVQJ9yKdlIIX68oD4bmE3Cd4aehtXKzxJiKbqhAsEEUqQVmX-eJRUSf5I0FuDQXpuc8IHIWvOyL1N1bUmMgYY4WenItsCaCy8SRqyZkOCpV37n6MITBRz3NBJtsdXj_Hq9MCDKjQIzG1FzGYRRqy2rzGnlBP11wQ7am7ZjheQXO12Sc1sPl5OTGz69bcR1MmPjBsjq-RktsPT-4ToI2VDiZeGmTtuGwU4K2Z3RYgoi89Dv9RuRT-A20AC58gjJHbQZEoy8Gwg1FeIM0UZl0FyQMjwTsjuQcXUSP-nddR5KHmHAPw-lr2glidjseWjv2gZU4O7t36hW1mBJ-4a4mrYDZRy9mGyrbh3PqvzHC-kORq9qzzNc7Oy1YnPJPIBS0d6T4Uj4ulBOdWI6rFqoldAjMb0huv_vPOBnDblvPc6S18op3vYaAJ3jt0ZvywtTHlwcV3pbmzOnbMZPHN99UzTeJSOYt10I8iobFtzq4OpZvKqKVTP0yKXJ0vWR9B-D8raiKgR41q0bAhGMCVNtoWSNv_9PMFY4wS83w0ETHYJG2_PI68uHcWJywcbT8SjD3hPPv84PwiX_pLDsfLCQOlPN_LL4V6ZtqU2x150QWNbvi2gtLcs_3bQiUnNYZlhuSB=w800-h789-no

Do not be a cuck. If you reject science, you are denying the blackpill, making you a bluepilled trash.
cope, science is for bluepilled normalniggers

Going outside and moving your ass is actually exercise in comparison with rotting all day in front of a screen
I never thought I see the day where I meet someone lazier than me:dafuckfeels:.

The only thing that makes me forget the blackpill is exercising or being in nature. I'm trying to find a way to enjoy other copes but it's a struggle.

At some point it just becomes really hard and you have to rely on the ole delusion

work out HARD

i just finished work out and my body is aching, i can only imagine how it'll be tmrw morning XD

it felt so fucking good
based gym bro
If I ever stop being able to cope from media entirely I guess I will have to turn to drugs or something.
i stoped reading sometime ago idk why honestly
The only thing that makes me forget the blackpill is exercising or being in nature. I'm trying to find a way to enjoy other copes but it's a struggle.
i live in a concrete jungle, only places with nature around me its the U but its full of people
At some point it just becomes really hard and you have to rely on the ole delusion
pretty much, i like to daydream about having multiple woman approach me