Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I convince my parents to put me in homeschool?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Every day at school is a reminder that I am not good enough for kids my age. Not even the ones I have much in common with. I have told my Mom about the shit that has happened to me and what is happening to me now. But she is so selfish and only wants to see me walk across the stage as I get my diploma. I wouldn't mind completing my senior year in an actual school but this shit right now fucking sucks. I can't take it anymore bro.

Literally the whole school hates me and at the end of the day I am just their little joke. They belittle me and they know I am a loser with no friends to talk to. They tell me "No one likes you, fuck off" etc. And they treat me so unfairly, like when someone verbally picks on me and I get mad its "I'm a hothead and you should stay away from me!" But then when I'm just talking normally and people say its annoying and I get jumped by 10 motherfuckers it was they were in the right and all this shit. And this type of shit has actually almost happened to me multiple times. But by the grace of god or just my back and forth luck I didn't get my ass kicked by 7-10 kids.

Its so fucking goofy and I can't stand it anymore and I need an out right now, so please help me.

Focus on crime

Start refusing to go in or start skipping it, play dead on your bedroom floor and refuse to move.

:feelsthink::bigbrain: ( In Video Game )
Cat Driving GIF by Levitation Room