Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I continue to gymmaxxing and studymaxxing

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
Every morning I wake up to my limp circumcised dick. No matter how hard I try, no matter what I do I will never have a normal fucking dick.
How can I continue to improve myself while knowing I will never have a normal fucking dick? How can I convince myself hard work is worth it?:lasereyes:

I think I will continue gymmaxxing. Better condition = better k/d if If I decide to REtribute

Isn't this cause for concern? Perhaps visiting the doctors? Is it an issue with diet, hormones, depression?
Doctors like the ones who mutiliated me in exchange for money? I don't trust them anymore. My only visit would be to the Emergency Room

and Elliot just killed a dozen ppl. Everybody dies at some point right? What is the big deal?

@dungeondragon now tell me how the fuck do I rectify circumcision?

You cannot, it's a really tough situation. If you had been straight up and said that circumcision was the root cause of your problem, I wouldn't have tried to probe further.
thanks for understanding :feelsrope: