Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can i bury myself alive?

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Hypothetical situation here;). Say i dig a grave in a frozen forest of doom and put my coffin in the ground,then proceed to use arsenic. How can i put the dirt back over the coffin while Im inside the coffin? I've thought about this quite abit but i cant find a solution.

You will need some external equipment. Probably suspend the dirt somehow and trigger it to fall when you are in the grave

You will need some external equipment. Probably suspend the dirt somehow and trigger it to fall when you are in the grave
Hmmm. It might be tricky but i bet i could. Or have a rope to cut at the last moment as the door closes.

Pay somebody to help you.

Bump, this is important to me lol.

Maybe rent a dumptruck.

dig a tunnel and set off an explosion as you die to cave it in. easier to just blow your brains out in the parking lot of the morgue.

go find some quicksand jump in it / Go some where where they have alot of avalanches and get buried that way