Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how can i be darktriad

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
do i have to kill someone to be darktried or something. or i have to be more low inhib and manipulate people can ug uys give me some tips if you know any

step 1: be tall
step 2: have very agressive masculine features
step 3: drink alcohool and drive fast cars
step 4: treat others badly

You will never be evil.

You cant larp dark triad

no dark triad for your face, its over

Seems others have already addressed the issue

shit i dont have any of those features

Try using testosterone. You can't force it if it doesn't come naturally.

Sorry mang but dark triads would never ask this.

that's how you become dark triad, if you're scared of taking a beating then you're not dark triad in the slightest
oh ok thanks for giving me tips

Just be mean bro. I am currently darktriadmaxxing (not in hopes to attract someone, no dark triad for my face), I just never help anyone I don't know, even if they ask me. If someone asks me for help I say something sarcastic and joke about their situation. Basically be as mean as possible to everyone except inkwells because you're one of us and we get treated like shit anyway

do u think nofap or semen retention can help it
It definitely can help but it won't help everyone. I used to go from weak voiced bitch to a healthy level of strength and confidence after 8 days of nofap. But after I started taking antipsychotics I retained semen for months but was still a weak voiced bitch

It definitely can help but it won't help everyone. I used to go from weak voiced bitch to a healthy level of strength and confidence after 8 days of nofap. But after I started taking antipsychotics I retained semen for months but was still a weak voiced bitch
oh i understand thanks for clarifying it

Just be mean bro. I am currently darktriadmaxxing (not in hopes to attract someone, no dark triad for my face), I just never help anyone I don't know, even if they ask me. If someone asks me for help I say something sarcastic and joke about their situation. Basically be as mean as possible to everyone except inkwells because you're one of us and we get treated like shit anyway
yeah i will try

lets be honest no one here is dark triad

Ugly dark triads are in gangs, cartels, killing raping selling and consuming drugs

Good looking dark triads are actors, CEOs, celebrities and other millionairs
for sure, I just mean we all here need to try being more hostile towards normies despite muh high inhib. Dark triad is a meme if you're not already a serial killer

refusing to listen to normies and trolling them makes me feel alive tbh. As if I'm worth something. As if I possess some power (I don't)

refusing to listen to normies and trolling them makes me feel alive tbh. As if I'm worth something. As if I possess some power (I don't)
normies are way worse than the devil himself

Rope immediatly

ER was dark triad maxxed and it did nothing for him while he was alive.