Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I accept that life sucks?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I still can't fully accept it tbh.
That is also why I get so angry and irritated often because I want things to be different and to change but I don't think that will ever do something good for myself.
I think I need to accept that life sucks for me and to live with it because that would calm my mind down and be healtier for my mind.
Is there any way you guys did this?

I try not to think about it. Week ago two foids crossed the street not to pass by me, things like that hurt and make me angry.

I laid my heart open to the benign indifference of the universe. To feel it so like myself, indeed, so brotherly, made me realize that I’d been happy, and that I was happy still

I laid my heart open to the benign indifference of the universe. To feel it so like myself, indeed, so brotherly, made me realize that I’d been happy, and that I was happy still
Instantly knew this was a quote (from camus) but it seems true

I gave up on society and decided to be selfish

I think we should just realize that.

Get an autistic cope that you can think about 24/7. Not much time to ponder shit life when you're fixated on the next hit of adding to your X collection.

Get an autistic cope that you can think about 24/7. Not much time to ponder shit life when you're fixated on the next hit of adding to your X collection.
Couldn't have said it better

Funko POPs are incel-friendly
Bildschirmfoto 2022 06 02 um 171948

You can’t accept if. You just have to suffer it.

I think I need to accept that life sucks for me and to live with it because that would calm my mind down and be healtier for my mind.
Was doing something like this until recently when I had an autistic rage fit over some mundane job thing, after work hours at least. Pent up emotions maybe. It's hard to cope away emotions caused by human biology

I still can't fully accept it tbh.
That is also why I get so angry and irritated often because I want things to be different and to change but I don't think that will ever do something good for myself.
Is there any way you guys did this?
It comes and goes for me. Sometimes I wake up and think: "Can't believe this is my life, if people knew how I lived they would be shocked".
Someday we are going to die, we have been not existing for millions of years, we will be here for some years and then we will return to not existing ever again. Try to enjoy whatever cope you can get your hands on. If you have a supporting family, spend time with them.

I don't know your situation so I can't give you suggestions. Take comfort in the fact that, no matter how shit your life gets, you will always have the way out.

Cope with antidepressants, cope with investing in crypto (maybe you will get wealthy and are able to ascend), cope with some autistic skills like learn how to programm in Java

Cope with antidepressants, cope with investing in crypto (maybe you will get wealthy and are able to ascend), cope with some autistic skills like learn how to programm in Java
all the things you mentioned didn't help me :feelsrope: