Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I accept my faith of being an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
And actually somehow accept my situation and give up hope completely. I am 26 yo KHHV, ugly, balding now. I have a lot of mental issues like Asperger's, OCD, anxiety, panic attacks and avoidant personality disorder. I am still living with my parents, no friends at all, poor, I don't have a car or driving license and I have no interests.

What do you think?

The answER is pretty clear
You have to go through a [UWSL]pilgrimage in a college campus[/UWSL]

OVER, but find copes

imagine in the future. you are 30+ year old wizard. absolutely starved of affection for many years. your parents are dead. you are left absolutely alone. to slave every day just to survive. every day, after going back home, you sit in emptiness, occupied by nothing but suicidal thoughts . shit seems absolutely grim :worryfeels:

imagine in the future. you are 30+ year old wizard. absolutely starved of affection for many years. your parents are dead. you are left absolutely alone. to slave every day just to survive. every day, after going back home, you sit in emptiness, occupied by nothing but suicidal thoughts . shit seems absolutely grim :worryfeels:
Awful :( I am already really affection starved, no girl ever showed me any romantic sign: a handhold, a kiss, nothing. I am a completely undesirable man. While others experience love from early teenhood.

Awful :( I am already really affection starved, no girl ever showed me any romantic sign: a handhold, a kiss, nothing. I am a completely undesirable man. While others experience love from early teenhood.
The gap is immense and cannot be filled. Given your description, sounds like it never began for you. I'm sorry.

The gap is immense and cannot be filled. Given your description, sounds like it never began for you. I'm sorry.
Probably I never had a chance. I remember as a kid how bad I got bullied and humiliated. I was so "different" from other kids. I just feel I am powerless, I was defeated.

Probably I never had a chance. I remember as a kid how bad I got bullied and humiliated. I was so "different" from other kids. I just feel I am powerless, I was defeated.
I always felt defeated by life.

And actually somehow accept my situation and give up hope completely. I am 26 yo KHHV, ugly, balding now. I have a lot of mental issues like Asperger's, OCD, anxiety, panic attacks and avoidant personality disorder. I am still living with my parents, no friends at all, poor, I don't have a car or driving license and I have no interests.

What do you think?
Try to find male friends. Until I still had them, it helped me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back