Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can blacks be so low inhib and confident?

These ones have good features like low bf% and good hairline and hair density. Make them balding or bald and make them fatter and shorter = most cringe dancing video ever recorder on earth

These ones have good features like low bf% and good hairline and hair density. Make them balding or bald and make them fatter and shorter = most cringe dancing video ever recorder on earth
they look pretty short tho

These guys look insecure as fuck (I explain why aggressive behavior and displays of strength are viewed as extreme insecurity in the world of nature in my first youtube video, channel name Sehfulinah). I would call them nigger to face and laugh at them. Women do not care about low-inhib or confidence. That just results when you become above the law.

The smaller and weaker animal makes himself look tough, tries to adjust posture and gait, tries to look larger through 'dominant body language', statusmax type behaviors, etc. The more confident, stronger, and capable animal does not give a fuck. This can easily be observed in standoffs with elephants vs. lions. The lions act like niggers and the elephants act like I act. In other words, women hate confidence. (in case you didn't know, an elephant can easily 1-shot a lion, and a lion cannot hurt an elephant at all, it's totally one sided)
Cope

ghetto blacks aren't really sentient so they often don't know they are subhuman

Cope! I've heard multiple foids say they like "gangstas" and I have seen alot of thugs getting femoids attention, thugmaxxing is legit if your black with good social skills.

different species scientifically. Serious