Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can anyone stand to live in the fucking city?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
almost convinced that anyone who prefers city living is mentally ill. how could anyone like all that noise, dirtiness, and compactness? fucking no dignity at all, you get on a bus and are shuttled around in crowded, noisy, dirty places. it's the worst, most uncomfortable kind of living. They are all crime ridden shitholes where the cost of living is ridiculous and the government is always giga liberals. Also full of sub 80 IQ minorities, dangerous. a truecel lives in the countryside and enjoys nature, open space, cheap housing. why does everyone act like its the best?

Dont like but have to adapt

I’m glad I live in a rural area

Living in the city is more convenient than living in bumfuck nowhere. More types of foods, recreation, things to do.

I appreciate being able to get a slice of pizza at 3am.

I appreciate being able to get a slice of pizza at 3am.
I appreciate not having to be around soy chuggers who don't even know how to change a light bulb.

it sucks, i live in suburban area that is hypergamous af

My dad was raised in a village, i wish it would be the same for me.

almost convinced that anyone who prefers city living is mentally ill. how could anyone like all that noise, dirtiness, and compactness? fucking no dignity at all, you get on a bus and are shuttled around in crowded, noisy, dirty places. it's the worst, most uncomfortable kind of living. They are all crime ridden shitholes where the cost of living is ridiculous and the government is always giga liberals. Also full of sub 80 IQ minorities, dangerous. a truecel lives in the countryside and enjoys nature, open space, cheap housing. why does everyone act like its the best?

Sorry, I have the complete opposite opinion. I can't understand how anyone could stand to live in rural areas with all the cows, pigs, corn, sister-lovin' low IQs and the worst school systems. Rural america is always 50 years behind the modern world. All the jobs, art, and culture are in the city. The city is crowded and expensive....because that's where everyone wants to be. Nobody wants to be in a HeeHaw town.

I appreciate not having to be around soy chuggers who don't even know how to change a light bulb.
But what if you want a slice of pizza at 3am?

Sorry, I have the complete opposite opinion. I can't understand how anyone could stand to live in rural areas with all the cows, pigs, corn, sister-lovin' low IQs and the worst school systems. Rural america is always 50 years behind the modern world. All the jobs, art, and culture are in the city. The city is crowded and expensive....because that's where everyone wants to be. Nobody wants to be in a HeeHaw town.
>sister loving
just a stereotype that doesn't exist, much more degenerate soychugger sin the city
>low iq
99% white rural community who actually know how to do shit is low iq, while black/jew infested city is high iq?
>jobs
jobs are the only argument that i concede, although in defense it's waaay cheaper to live in the countryside.
>culture
modern "culture" is a cancer.

Look at the history of rural america: Last to abolish slavery, last to accept voting rights for women or black people, last to allow teaching evolution in schools, last to accept civil rights, last to accept that Global Warming is true, last to accept gay rights, last to allow abortion, etc. It's like the south (and specifically rural america) has to be dragged, kicking and screaming into the modern world every generation.

Both has its good and bad. Cabin fever isn’t easy.

I grew up in one, and adapted.

Also, Imagine living in tokyo, shenzhen or LA as incel. Pure anxietyfuel

>sister loving
just a stereotype that doesn't exist, much more degenerate soychugger sin the city
>low iq
99% white rural community who actually know how to do shit is low iq, while black/jew infested city is high iq?
>jobs
jobs are the only argument that i concede, although in defense it's waaay cheaper to live in the countryside.
>culture
modern "culture" is a cancer.

Okay, I do have a bias. I'm an atheist, and above all else rural america is super-religious, and it sickens me. It's delusional, plain and simple, and I associate delusion with low IQ, but I really shouldn't do that. That's just wrong. All humans are all capable of delusion, but for whatever reason the delusion is stronger in rural areas WHEN it comes to God.

Okay, I do have a bias. I'm an atheist, and above all else rural america is super-religious, and it sickens me. It's delusional, plain and simple, and I associate delusion with low IQ, but I really shouldn't do that. That's just wrong. All humans are all capable of delusion, but for whatever reason the delusion is stronger in rural areas WHEN it comes to God.
>I'm an atheist
:soy:

Religion's fundamental principles and way of life mogs the fuck out of atheist life. Look where not being religious has gotten us so far. I am also an atheist but I know religion does too much good for society.

Forced to for the moment for work. Can't wait to get out. I feel healtheir and 10 IQ points smarter when I'm in nature.

>I'm an atheist
:soy:

Religion's fundamental principles and way of life mogs the fuck out of atheist life. Look where not being religious has gotten us so far. I am also an atheist but I know religion does too much good for society.

Ugh, damn, that's hard to disagree with. Religion has benefits, mostly. But when it comes to Evolution and Abortion, it crossed the line toward being detrimental, and so I absolutely must resist it, and therefore I resist all the places it is strongest, which is rural America....and rural anywhere in the world.

It's closer to chicken tendies.

has to be dragged, kicking and screaming into the modern world every generation.
Lol, what backwards hicks, having to be forced to accept the wonders of this modern world
wel9v3.jpg

Lol, what backwards hicks, having to be forced to accept the wonders of this modern world
wel9v3.jpg

Being liberal doesn't mean you have to accept everything. Being conservative doesn't mean you have to reject everything. But sometimes conservatives have resisted changes that were positive.

My theory is that liberals are actually wrong a LOT. They accept too much. But conservatives accept too little. Liberals might be wrong 4 times out of 5, but the 1 time they are right it moves the world forward in a way that conservatives would never allow. Change is necessary, but change is messy and painful. Children dancing for money is a gross example of something that is doomed to fail to be allowed. BUT cities allowed people to be openly gay, which rural communities did not.

Last edited:
extremely high iq post, cities are shitholes, especially NYC

Preach bro, it's always deluded normies who espouse their desire to live in these shithole cities

Ignorance is not bliss. The world has to evolve, with or without you.
Evolve? all this mess you call it EVOLVE? you're a foid or a cuck for sure "man".
And you have prejudices against rural ppl evolve yourself.

i personally live in the suburbs. idk how you feel about that tbh

Look at the history of rural america: Last to abolish slavery, last to accept voting rights for women or black people, last to allow teaching evolution in schools, last to accept civil rights, last to accept that Global Warming is true, last to accept gay rights, last to allow abortion, etc. It's like the south (and specifically rural america) has to be dragged, kicking and screaming into the modern world every generation.
global warming is a meme bro

I live in a rural area thankfully

I actually like living in a city. My city is nice and clean (although degenerate) but theres tons of nice things to do with friends

I miss living in the countryside, clean air no noise pollution, and you can fuck off for hours without having to see anyone. Pick berries and swim without ppl constantly hovering or judging you for your shitty face and awkwardness. Really wish I could forest hermit maxx. Living in a city/town is just constant low level stress. I hate it.

It's convenient to have literally everything you need within 10 min walking distance tbh
I think the positives of living in a big city outweigh the negatives

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back