Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How can a man look a girl in the eyes and say "I love you"

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Thats cucked as fuck... unless she is a virign of course, imagine all the different types of dicks she has drooled and gagged on with HER MOUTH which the cuck will kiss, she swallowed all the sperm of course. She probably ate Jamals ass aswell :feelsUgh: they all stretched out her holes and ejaculated in them.. Then someone is supposed to love her? how disgusting and fucked up is that?

She is probably dreaming about tyrone gangbangs while being with her man and I wouldnt be suprised if she is actually fucking Jamal and his friends behind his back

I'm a kissless virgin but at least I'm not a fucking cuck like many other men. Virgin or nothing for me when it comes to a relationship, It's disgusting, your partner should be special not a whore.

Last edited:
They can, Chad only

Thats cucked as fuck
It's not cucked if the love is mutual.
She probably ate Jamals ass aswell :feelsUgh: they all stretched out her holes and ejaculated in them.. Then someone is supposed to love her? how disgusting and fucked up is that?

She is probably dreaming about tyrone gangbangs while being with her man and I wouldnt be suprised if she is actually fucking Jamal and his friends behind his back
Mutts Law

The love cant be mutual, how is she supposed to love another man after being fucked to pieces by other men?
I was implying she wasn't a complete whore but I didn't make that clear

I was implying she wasn't a complete whore but I didn't make that clear
Of course if she is a virgin thats not cucked, but there is a chance she will still cheat on you and be a whore :feelshaha:

Not just today, always have been mate, they just don't suffer punishment for it like they used to :blackpill:
But before they didn't fuck 200 guys before marriage, most were virgins

Jfl at the term love
Fucking should be used more in textbooks
Yea id fuck the shit out of tuna hole

Of course if she is a virgin thats not cucked, but there is a chance she will still cheat on you and be a whore :feelshaha:
There's always a possibility that you'll get cheated on, that's why you need to get the upper hand and do it first :bigbrain:
But before they didn't fuck 200 guys before marriage, most were virgins
Eh, if a foid has dated less than like 5 men before and she only had sex with people she was in a committed relationship with, then I don't see it as too much of an issue compared to whores who sleep around.

Thats cucked as fuck... unless she is a virign of course, imagine all the different types of dicks she has drooled and gagged on with HER MOUTH which the cuck will kiss, she swallowed all the sperm of course. She probably ate Jamals ass aswell :feelsUgh: they all stretched out her holes and ejaculated in them.. Then someone is supposed to love her? how disgusting and fucked up is that?

I'm a kissless virgin but at least I'm not a fucking cuck like many other men. Virgin or nothing for me when it comes to a relationship, It's disgusting, your partner should be special not a whore.
i wish a womans bodycount was floating above their heads

There's always a possibility that you'll get cheated on, that's why you need to get the upper hand and do it first :bigbrain:

Eh, if a foid has dated less than like 5 men before and she only had sex with people she was in a committed relationship with, then I don't see it as too much of an issue compared to whores who sleep around.
She fucking 5 men before you is a lot. I have read something about her pair bonding being destroyed after 2 partners :feelsUgh:

Cucks on this forum literally go to prostitutes and lick their pussies and u cant understand a normie cucklo saying he loves a :foidSoy:

Cucks on this forum literally go to prostitutes and lick their pussies and u cant understand a normie cucklo saying he loves a :foidSoy:
Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

The people who lick prosititues probably get disieses

jfl PAYING to give someone else pleasure instead of yourself :feelskek:

i wish a womans bodycount was floating above their heads
Dont worry. Its on the way. Foids will have their body count and social media history floating above their heads. Men will have their bank account balance or job floating above theirs.
a body count of 5 is fairly low in todays world
Yeah no doubt. All these dudes obsessing about virgins all the time are retards. Theres hardly any virgins left by the time foids turn 18.

Obviously these are only valid when the guy is not a Chad, but the reasons are:

1- He's delusional. This is his first time saying such a thing and soon it will be his first rejection. Inevitably he will get locked into the incel route with either a redpill or a blackpill ending.
2- He's a stupid cuck who doesn't learn his lesson. He is naive and thinks first time was just unlucky. After second time, he will definitely learn his lesson for good.
3- He thinks with his dick instead of his brain.

I would say even 10 is low in todays world
My rule is if I can count it on one hand then I see you as a potential partner, if you're single digits but the sex was with people you were in a long-term committed relationship with then I don't see it as a deal breaker.

Obviously these are only valid when the guy is not a Chad, but the reasons are:

1- He's delusional. This is his first time saying such a thing and soon it will be his first rejection. Inevitably he will get locked into the incel route with either a redpill or a blackpill ending.
2- He's a stupid cuck who doesn't learn his lesson. He is naive and thinks first time was just unlucky. After second time, he will definitely learn his lesson for good.
3- He thinks with his dick instead of his brain.
That's some good points

My rule is if I can count it on one hand then I see you as a potential partner, if you're single digits but the sex was with people you were in a long-term committed relationship with then I don't see it as a deal breaker.
Do you care about the race of those guys? would you be cool if she fucked black guys?

It's not cucked if the love is mutual.
Cope. Women don't feel love to anything lower than 8/10 in looks. They just pretend and act as if they felt and most normies have no idea its all fake.

Cope. Women don't feel love to anything lower than 8/10 in looks. They just pretend and act as if they felt and most normies have no idea its all fake.
so they can't feel love for 7s? That's ridiculous.

so they can't feel love for 7s? That's ridiculous.
Ok. I should have written it more clearly.
My point is: women can love only someone who is really attractive, at the very least they can love someone who is exceedingly more attractive than her. Meaning, 3/10 woman probably can love 6-7/10 guy, but she won't love 3/10 guy for sure.
When it comes to love, they can only love for looks. Money are useful for them, yes useful, but she won't love rich guy if he is not handsome, but of course she will pretend she loves him, since it's beneficial for her.

Last edited:
Most incels here will eventually find a post wall used up roastie to betabux and they will tell her that they love her. Blkpillpres called it standards attrition. Lol

Most incels here will eventually find a post wall used up roastie to betabux and they will tell her that they love her. Blkpillpres called it standards attrition. Lol
I just wanna fuck

greatest thread of the week

I saw it happening in real lives. As Im 30 yo already I had 2 friends who were alone their whole lives and then they found "love" at the ages of 29 and 31. This women are rosties after CC while this guys, its their first relationship. They even want to marry this toilets :feelskek::feelskek:, but whats more funny this guys put like 150% work in this relationships, means they earn more and they do a lot of housework, while these women just give them orders :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels: And its only what we see publicly, one can imagine whats happening in private. Funny as fuck ngl.

Last edited:
Yup the second a used up single mother gives them a little validation they will fall in love and forget the blackpill

I saw it happening in real lives. As Im 30 yo already I had 2 friends who were alone their whole lives and then they found "love" at the ages of 29 and 31. This women are rosties after CC while this guys, its their first relationship. They even want to marry this toilets :feelskek::feelskek:, but whats more funny this guys put like 150% work in this relationships, means they earn more and they do a lot of housework, while these women just give them orders :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels: And its only what we see publicly, one can imagine whats happening in private. Funny as fuck ngl.
That's so cucked, I hope you don't feel bad about them.

Ok. I should have written it more clearly.
My point is: women can love only someone who is really attractive, at the very least they can love someone who is exceedingly more attractive than her. Meaning, 3/10 woman probably can love 6-7/10 guy, but she won't love 3/10 guy for sure.
When it comes to love, they can only love for looks. Money are useful for them, yes useful, but she won't love rich guy if he is not handsome, but of course she will pretend she loves him, since it's beneficial for her.
Good point brocel, your first comment was pretty vague but I agree with what you said

I say I love you to my waifu every night :feelsUgh: it’s not cucked

:soy:: "I love you, hole..."
:foidSoy:: "And i want to cuck you, faggot."

That's so cucked, I hope you don't feel bad about them.
Its their choice. Im just curious how it will fold out. Will they divorce in 5 years or "will I say in 20 years damn I was so wrong".