Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can a 5/10 ex-incel rejoin society?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
HOW?
I know that i'm a truecel so that doesn't work but how can a 5/10 person who has been on this forum rejoin society?

Shower 30 times a day, go to the gym, be confident, and you'll be slaying pussy.

HOW?
I know that i'm a truecel so that doesn't work but how can a 5/10 person who has been on this forum rejoin society?
Those normies should be a blackpilled looksmaxxer or i will extreminate them along with turbonormie.

Excel? Meaning already had sex?
By that point you already have enough social proof to start a normal life

Excel? Meaning already had sex?
By that point you already have enough social proof to start a normal life
what point

HOW?
Acquire resources and appear dumb, aloof, and mainstreammaxxed, up to date with all the fads.

Eventually a used up old whore will appear to seduce you and divorce-rape you. But you need to be seen in a social circle for that to happen. If you stay in your basement it's gg.

Or you may remain volcel and do some hobbies and volunteer on your free time, acquiring and maintaining a social circle while knowing full well that a sex life was never in the cards for you.

Either way socialcirclemaxxing is necessary.

It'd be a hypothetical version of me after surgerymaxxing. And I dunno. But surgerymaxxing is impossible without moneymaxxing. So, the person would be rich. Being rich and a 5/10 isn't bad.

get a job and contribute to a society that doesn't care about you:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: