Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can a < 16 years old be registered on this forum?

I'm 16 but I've been LDARing since I was in the womb tbh

Maybe miscarriages are self-aware incels who knew it was over and roped in the womb.

I was already deformed at 16. Youngcels can be incels too

14 years old you just can't be an incel. Wait until 18.

Maybe he literally lost vital male organs in an accident.
I didn’t join until I was 24 and all the incel subs were vanned from reddit but a truecel knows. He must know.

Maybe he literally lost vital male organs in an accident.
I didn’t join until I was 24 and all the incel subs were vanned from reddit but a truecel knows. He must know.
People knowing since the beginning (and not being handicapped/had accident etc) are most likely to be mentalcels.

Mandatory 25 years when?

Mandatory 25 years when?
They would lie anyway.
But I don't get why at 14 years old you can consider yourself an incel instead of trying to self-improve using forums like looksmax.
In my opinion, if you are young and think you are an incel the first step to do it:

Going to Looksmax.
Share a picture of you asking how to improve, get roasted for your ugliness and having one or two high quality improvement ideas.
Do what you think may be a good improvement for your look.
Succeed or fail, over two or three years.
Come here once you failed and have lowest confidence ever.

It is totally stupid if not suicidal to register here if your puberty isn't over yet.

Last edited:
im 21 but I knew I was incel by age 10 so I dont fault the youngcels

i am actually turning 6 next week

I have 60 rejections, I look old as fuck, and I’ve stopped growing

Even tho I’m 16, I’m more of an incel then the majority of this site.

Seriously, how is it allowed? How can you say you're an incel forever while your puberty hasn't even ended, and for some cases, started?
Just saw this thread https://incels.is/threads/please-unban.224680/ @OOF3264, he's 14, what the fuck?

I'm okay about the blackpill and the fact you can learn it while being young, but man, at 14 years old you just can't be an incel. Wait until 18. :feelsugh:

What if he's actually average-looking, and becomes a chadlite when growing up? :feelsree:

YOUNGCELS GTFO WAIT UNTIL YOU GET 10 REJECTIONS AND COME BACK :woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I’ve been rejected 20 times so cope

gtfo chad in the making :feelsree:
I'm sure you'll get laid before you're 20 actually :reeeeee:
I joined here when I was barely 17, pretty much 16, this is cope tbh. Your face starts fitting you around ~15-16. Around 11-12 is when your face really changes.

Nice gatekeeping. Phaggot.

At 14 I had rejections and looks of disgust under my belt. I wondered why was I treated so harshly? Id go on the studentroon forum and make threads there and I'd be indoctrinated with bluepill advice. I wish such a site like this existed at the time.

They'll stop posting soon, when puberty properly hits them.

I like to evaluate users on a case-by-case basis, there shouldn't be a universal age cutoff.

It's edgy to be here, they can blast some emo music and cut their wrists while reading how over it is. Then in a couple years the phase will be gone and they will ascend to normies.

I don’t dislike that tbh

I think 16 is kinda young excpet in rare cases where you KNOW that you are TRUECEL at 16 I think you should have to wait till you have been 17 for awhile and your puberty is doneb
>14 year old can't be incel
oh yes he can, once a tall Chad steps into his school all the girls will set their heart upon on him and lust forever

Last edited:
Below 16 is still young but there are early indications that one might be incel due to face, hair and shoulder to waist width ratio. Not to mention we've all been discussing that foids
- Get obsessed with Chad at ages 9 and start preliminary stages of puberty
- Start giving blowjobs at ages 12
- Start fucking ages 13-15

That said I worked with two, 5 foot nothing tall lads once who both had a late adolescences. I'm talking ages 18-20 where they shot up to 6 foot 2 in height and both got girlfriends about initally being mocked for their previous manletism.
i knew i was incel at age 12

Same. I was a chubby kid, with manboobs, frizzy hair, widows peak hairline and wide hips.

Got my first rejection at age 12 (start of 100s if not thousands) in the highschool cloakroom- so fuck that incelTear mod who said I'd never approached in my life.

Last edited:
You should have to confirm you finished puberty, I was earlypubertycel so I was done growing around 13 but obviously that's not the case for everyone.

@FastBananaCEO larp I thought you were 12 also hi @fast_curry

I wish i was 14 and blissful again :feelscry:

Aye 14 is too young. Even some of they love island chad cunts look like shit at that age, before turning into mega chads. Obviously this example is an outlier, and the majority of us that look shit at 14 with continue to do so as they age. However at 14 you shouldn't give up hope. It's just a few short years till your early 20s when you can confirm that for you, it is indeed over.

I think they should be allowed on looksmax not here. Average age of loosing virginity is like 15-17 so 14 is too young. Also, chance of ascension is very high when you are in high school.

Here's how I would classify

Under 18 : Indeterminate Incel
Virgin past high school : Certified Incel
Virgin past Undergraduate : Certified Truecel

Although I would say there are a few exceptions like @werty1457 is 16 and he is a certified Truecel in my eyes and some other high post count user is in his mid 20s and is an Indeterminate Incel

I think they should be allowed on looksmax not here. Average age of loosing virginity is like 15-17 so 14 is too young. Also, chance of ascension is very high when you are in high school.

Here's how I would classify

Under 18 : Indeterminate Incel
Virgin past high school : Certified Incel
Virgin past Undergraduate : Certified Truecel

Although I would say there are a few exceptions like @werty1457 is 16 and he is a certified Truecel in my eyes and some other high post count user is in his mid 20s and is an Indeterminate Incel
Brutalll

When I was 14 I was happily bluepilled, unaware of my inevitable future.

How? I'm youngcel yes, but SEA and with a facial deformity, also 5"4.
I guess when I get solid income I'll try to get surgery or something