Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How big is your dick? [no homo]

How big is your dick (in length)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TWO POINT FUCKING 5 INCHES FULLY ERECT

I T S O V E R
T
S
O
V
E
R

5.5 inches fully chubbed.

KValt said:
TWO POINT FUCKING 5 INCHES FULLY ERECT

I T S          O V E R
T
S
O
V
E
R

Double whammy. Ugly face and micropenis. Don't tell me that you're short too.

BonePressed said:
Double whammy. Ugly face and micropenis. Don't tell me that you're short too.

I have some very good qualities and very bad ones.
I'm 5'11, but I am Asian so I'm considered very tall.
Also my frame is good and combined with excercise I framemog plenty of people from other ethnicities. I look like a kpop star besides my FUCKING ACCURSED FACE AND DICk

6 inches, but i can get an extra quarter of an inch sometimes, depends how hard i can get.

BonePressed said:
Very nice, very nice

228038-frederika.jpg

I'm fat so I don't know for sure. Something about 6.2 - 6.5 inches(16-17 centimeters).

Looks like 6 inches is the winner here

If you have a big dick (anything over 6 in.) you are automatically a volcel as women will fuck any guy with a big dick no matter what your face looks like.

Valinor said:
If you have a big dick (anything over 6 in.) you are automatically a volcel as women will fuck any guy with a big dick no matter what your face looks like.

lol completely false.

KilluminoidBR said:
I dont know how to say in english... i have 18cm and he is VERY VERY thick and black hehehehehehehe

7 inches, boyo.

Kointo said:
lol completely false.

Nah. You whip it out in front of a whore and she WILL fuck you. Not saying all will, but at least one girl will fuck you.

BonePressed said:
Conducting an experiment to see if there is any correlation between penis size and inceldom

Beautiful bell curve in poll results (lol @ dickcels)

ropenotcope said:
Mine is large (7.5) but a 2/10 ethnic face so not like any girl would ever want to see it anyway

Can I touch it smell it grab it lick it? (No Homo tho)

I feel as if my dick grew in the past few years. Do you get a magical dad dick when you are around 30? My dick definitely feels thicker and maybe longer now. I'm a fatass so when I lose my weight I'll probably have an impressive dick.

Valinor said:

I might do a Tinder experiment using an incel's pictures and insinuating a big penis in the bio. Something like "I'm 6'8", and those are two different measurements ;)"

Results would be interesting.

BonePressed said:
I might do a Tinder experiment using an incel's pictures and insinuating a big penis in the bio. Something like "I'm 6'8", and those are two different measurements ;)"

Results would be interesting.

Post the results when you get them. Would be a great eye opener and would cleanse this place of the big-dicked volcels who think they belong here

Regular 6 incher with some thickness to it. Looks like a grill sausage.

Valinor said:
Nah. You whip it out in front of a whore and she WILL fuck you. Not saying all will, but at least one girl will fuck you.

If you whip your dick out as an ugly male then you'll be incarcerated.

Homosapicuckus said:
Can I touch it smell it grab it lick it? (No Homo tho)

Well since you said no homo of course

17.5cm when I'm erect (Just measured with a 30cm ruler) I guess it's pretty average? At least I don't have to be on r/smalldickproblems

According to the poll, there are more incels with small dicks than big dicks. Which suggests that either we have a lot of ethnics with small dicks or most incels don't have big dicks.

rotandrise said:
According to the poll, there are more incels with small dicks than big dicks. Which suggests that either we have a lot of ethnics with small dicks or most incels don't have big dicks.

Nothing above a 5 is a small dick, so you are wrong.

Kointo said:
Nothing above a 5 is a small dick, so you are wrong.

7.5 and above %13

5 and below %23

rotandrise said:
7.5 and above  %13

5 and below %23

Disregard my post. I misunderstood.

Status
Not open for further replies.