Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How big is your dick? [no homo]

How big is your dick (in length)?


  • Total voters
    110
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
669
Conducting an experiment to see if there is any correlation between penis size and inceldom
 
6.75 inches.

No idea about the girth.
 
Added a poll. Round if needed
 
Almost 5 inches
 
blackcel said:
6.75 inches.

No idea about the girth.

I feel bad for black guys with small dicks (under 6 inches) or even average sized ones. Girls expect them to be packing and it must be a huge disappointment and embarassment if they're not.
 
Mines small.
 
About 5 inches
 
your poll is racist, provide metric
 
BonePressed said:
it takes 2 seconds to google the conversion

NO

in r\incels there was a converter, I need it now

joke aside I don't even know how to proper measure it, from which point, scrotal sack? pubic bone?
 
Fucking cucktears lurkers ruining the polls with troll answers
 
justforlulzandkeks said:
Fucking cucktears lurkers ruining the polls with troll answers

Why do you think they're trolls? I legitimately have a small penis.
 
I dont know how to say in english... i have 18cm and he is VERY VERY thick and black hehehehehehehe
 
8 inches length, 5.3 inches girth. Goddamn that girth is simply embarrassing, I am disgusted at how thin it is.
 
Small enough to look comical on a grown man. If I were to magically turn good-looking, I'd still have to contend with having a little dick. Fml
 
nausea said:
NO

in r\incels there was a converter, I need it now

joke aside I don't even know how to proper measure it, from which point, scrotal sack? pubic bone?

Standing, ruler gently pressed into the fat pad so it hits the pubic bone, and measuring along the top.
 
BonePressed said:
Standing, ruler gently pressed into the fat pad so it hits the pubic bone, and measuring along the top.

will report when I fap, latER
 
My penis is about 6" but it's thin, just like everything else. lel
 
2.5 inches full erect. I’m certain everyone here dickmogs me
 
KV- said:
2.5 inches full erect. I’m certain everyone here dickmogs me

Holy shit. You have a legit micropenis
 
7.5 inches BPEL
My girth is pathetic though, at 4.75 inches
 
Are the majority of you guys gaycels? I've seen this type of thread pop up a lot.
 
jagged0 said:
Are the majority of you guys gaycels? I've seen this type of thread pop up a lot.

How is it gay to share penis size? It could be a little suggestive, but not straight up gay.
 
Kointo said:
How is it gay to share penis size?

Just saying that if you need to ask me how it's gay, then...
 
well mine is like my hand's lenght, from wirst to extremity of middle finger
 
jagged0 said:
Just saying that if you need to ask me how it's gay, then...

In this context, it isn't gay. It's just a guy that wants to know if dick size has any effect on inceldom, which it doesn't judging by the poll.
 
Kointo said:
In this context, it isn't gay. It's just a guy that wants to know if dick size has any effect on inceldom, which it doesn't judging by the poll.

First it's asking the size then he'll be asking you for a pic to jerk off to.
 
6, doesnt fucking matter, last thing i care about
 
jagged0 said:
First it's asking the size then he'll be asking you for a pic to jerk off to.

He hasn't asked me yet
 
jagged0 said:
First it's asking the size then he'll be asking you for a pic to jerk off to.

Well how else am I supposed to verify these answers?
 
Results seem to indicate no; penis size does not correlate with inceldom
 
BonePressed said:
Results seem to indicate no; penis size does not correlate with inceldom

Time to change your sig and avi
 
jagged0 said:
Are the majority of you guys gaycels? I've seen this type of thread pop up a lot.

There is nothing gay about worshiping cock.
 
do you measure under the belly button or over the balls?
 
Mine is large (7.5) but a 2/10 ethnic face so not like any girl would ever want to see it anyway
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

SlayerSlayer
Replies
24
Views
532
Copexodius Maximus
Copexodius Maximus
highschoolcel
Replies
9
Views
228
LesscoBlob
LesscoBlob
Efiliste
Replies
37
Views
1K
Puppeter
Puppeter
Ventingblackpiller
Replies
9
Views
179
Biowaste Removal
Biowaste Removal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top