Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How big is the halo effect for white men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I believe that when women see a white man, even if he is not objectively handsome, they see someone that is safe, intelligent, and civilized. When they see ethnics, they probably see uncivilized, dumb, and dangerous people. The white skin color is synonymous with technological and social advancements in society. Shitskin cultures are largely backward and violent. I believe that not only is there a big halo effect for white men, but there is a big horns effect for ethnic men (excluding pale East Asians, which are neutral).

Whites, even here, pity us for being uncivilized subhumans. :feelsrope:
The White Man's Burden - Wikipedia

Almost non-existent outside Asian countries.

The problem is the reverse could be said. Blacks are more "sociable, dangerous, exciting, impulsive." These are characteristics that foids want. Intelligence is negatively correlated with reproductive success in modern society, and safe = boring. That being said, if a black doesn't or is unable to thugmaxx then he's probably fucked.

Over for ricecels though.

Edit: Also over for currycels.

Last edited:
Useless, unless you are a normie

Man, do currycels have even an atom of self respect. You guys are the biggest white worshippers on this forum. Just like foids

Talking about looks (which is the only thing that truly matters), the thing about white people is that they look much better on average, they are the tallest, have the best looking traits (hair, nose, facial structure and you name it), but if we put an ethnic chad and a white chad (same height) nobody will be "better" than nobody.

There is a pill that nobody talks about that is the exoticpill, im 100% sure that actually exist and is pretty simple: ethnic in a white country will have a halo for being exotic and a white person will have the same halo inside an ethnic country.

And for the retards who will say: "muhhhh but what about a 4'0 curry janitor..."
For this be applied the ethnic will have to be HTN or above, the "white halo" is stronger due to they be perceived as intelligent, rich and you name it, so they can be worse in looks and still have ethnic pussy.
But as i said, around the top 5% of men (chads) your race doesnt matter (besides the exoticpill).

i dont worship any race, acknowledging ones weaknesses doesnt mean i hate myself or think whites are above me
Maybe you don't but I bet you if I made a poll on here on how many currycels believe whites are above by virtue of their race. I bet more than half would say whites are superior

Whites are portrayed as idols in movies, music, cartoons, games etc so since a kids, you were brainwashed to look up at them.
Asians figured that out so they started making Kpop.

i dont worship any race, acknowledging ones weaknesses doesnt mean i hate myself or think whites are above me
I once saw a screen shot of a nazi on twitter calling for the destruction non whites and an Indian man retweeted and said "can we indians join you we hate muslims too" the white guys response was "sure but only if you street shitters stay of the way" the indians response was and I quote " of course sir, you lead and we will follow you from behind" I wish I had saved the screen shot. I almost pissed myself laughing :feelshaha:

Talking about looks (which is the only thing that truly matters), the thing about white people is that they look much better on average, they are the tallest, have the best looking traits (hair, nose, facial structure and you name it), but if we put an ethnic chad and a white chad (same height) nobody will be "better" than nobody.

There is a pill that nobody talks about that is the exoticpill, im 100% sure that actually exist and is pretty simple: ethnic in a white country will have a halo for being exotic and a white person will have the same halo inside an ethnic country.

And for the retards who will say: "muhhhh but what about a 4'0 curry janitor..."
For this be applied the ethnic will have to be HTN or above, the "white halo" is stronger due to they be perceived as intelligent, rich and you name it, so they can be worse in looks and still have ethnic pussy.
But as i said, around the top 5% of men (chads) your race doesnt matter (besides the exoticpill).

Based.

Exoticpill is the answer to this whole thread.
I once saw a screen shot of a nazi on twitter calling for the destruction non whites and an Indian man retweeted and said "can we indians join you we hate muslims too" the white guys response was "sure but only if you street shitters stay of the way" the indians response was and I quote " of course sir, you lead and we will follow you from behind" I wish I had saved the screen shot. I almost pissed myself laughing :feelshaha:

Lmao.

Aryans are superior to European whites. Aryan civilization is much older.
low iq:feelswhat:

Pretty damned large.
You can go anywhere in the world and get treated with respect.
Try being brown or black and going to east asian countries or India...they take colorism very seriously over there.

Try being a sub-eight white male.

Approaching women is a crime.

This is cope. White college whores are chasing that bbc nowadays (also a higher chance of nigs being drug dealers so they can get that coke fix).

Ricecels are seen as civilized too, they just are seen as subhuman cogs in the machine working 16 hours a day to hold up society for Stacy and chad to go fuck