Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how badly do you wanna die

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date

would you rather...

• die painlessly right now

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • continue existing/suffering [BUT] watching mankind and society falling apart completely

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
Not mentioned, worst case scenario: Society goes on continuously getting worse for Incels. They still don't find cures for major diseases and continue to rake in all the money they get from selling us medicine. They continue to send men to war. The third world continues to get filthier and more violent, with more and more people fighting over a pint of dirty desert water while Soycucks drink muh' Twitch princess bathwater they just purchased for 500 bucks.

I'd rather die but we all have family to consider and i don't want the indignity of suicide and pain it causes others. If you've got nobody then fair enough.

I'd be happy for Corona Chan to kill me though or a dignified death from euthanasia.

I'd rather die but we all have family to consider and i don't want the indignity of suicide and pain it causes others. If you've got nobody then fair enough.

I'd be happy for Corona Chan to kill me though or a dignified death from euthanasia.
Unfortunately Corona Chan will only kill old people and most users here haven't even reached the age of 40

die painlessly rn

get surgery instead

Don’t care about npc’s or this rock just give me a painless death

I want a first class ticket to the collapse

I have vidya to play