Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How badly are we screwed when the left wins the USA elections?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Because with the way things are going, it's pretty clear that Trump is screwed. Everyone is brainwashed and ready to get murdered to prove how "woke" they are and they're going to vote for Biden or whoever the left props up. And with Canada offering money to anyone who can dox incels I'm sure the left will do the same in the USA.

Trump is winning by a landslide for 2020. I don't get people who think he won't win. He will, 2024 is what we should be concerned about actually.

Silent majority will save us I hope
Trump is winning by a landslide for 2020. I don't get people who think he won't win. He will, 2024 is what we should be concerned about actually.

People tend to vote red when they want law and order. Polls dont mean shit, as was proved by the previous ones.

But It would be funny if burgers end up electing biden the senile creep. :feelskek:

I bought a Trump commemorative coin from China

I don't know. Trump is losing a lot of support from both the normal and far right and the left could always cheat and rig votes not counting the fact that left wing voters are trying to not make the mistakes that lead trump to victory and will be out in force.

What makes u think he gonna win?

Not saying that I dont want trump to win, I'm genuinely asking.

I don't know. Trump is losing a lot of support from both the normal and far right and the left could always cheat and rig votes not counting the fact that left wing voters are trying to not make the mistakes that lead trump to victory and will be out in force.
What makes u think he gonna win?

Not saying that I dont want trump to win, I'm genuinely asking.
Look to 2016. EVERYONE was against Trump, Hillary even had more votes than Trump, however he won the electoral college and won the Presidency. Alot of the stuff that's happening now happened back in 2016. The democrats haven't learned anything, they think just because Trump's support dropped that he'll lose and they get complicit and that will be their downfall. Watch Tim Pool's video here
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZujRpfUm0TI

Also read the comments especially this one
Most people that voted for Trump never went to any of his rallies.

Trump will win 2020 I guarantee you that and if not, I'll eat my words and admit I'm wrong. 2024 is what I'm worried about.

383D2F68 9C28 4E06 958D C44B8479A097

Look to 2016. EVERYONE was against Trump, Hillary even had more votes than Trump, however he won the electoral college and won the Presidency. Alot of the stuff that's happening now happened back in 2016. The democrats haven't learned anything, they think just because Trump's support dropped that he'll lose and they get complicit and that will be their downfall. Watch Tim Pool's video here
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZujRpfUm0TI

Also read the comments especially this one

Trump will win 2020 I guarantee you that and if not, I'll eat my words and admit I'm wrong. 2024 is what I'm worried about.

Who will likely be in trump's position for 2024? Or bidens in 2024?

Ik that's a long way down da road but u got any ideas? I dunno much about politics ngl.
View attachment 280452
Oi reply to my ting about flipping houses blud.

Images 6

Who will likely be in trump's position for 2024? Or bidens in 2024?

Ik that's a long way down da road but u got any ideas? I dunno much about politics ngl.
Likely the Establishment's choosing, if that happens, then we are fucked.

Fuck Trump, it's not like I'm getting rich off his shit.

No matter who is in charge, it's not going to affect us incels. But it's been shit for ethnics so he could lose and I'll be happy.

Fuck Trump, it's not like I'm getting rich off his shit.

No matter who is in charge, it's not going to affect us incels. But it's been shit for ethnics so he could lose and I'll be happy.
If the left wins they could come after us hard.

> Joe Biden
> Left
American brains are so rotten everything that is left of center auth-right is communism.
0oy5dj20z8651

Because with the way things are going, it's pretty clear that Trump is screwed. Everyone is brainwashed and ready to get murdered to prove how "woke" they are and they're going to vote for Biden or whoever the left props up. And with Canada offering money to anyone who can dox incels I'm sure the left will do the same in the USA.
You've been watching too much talmundivision

Also todays politics is just a stage show, all sides are controlled by and answer to the same people.
It is just to give the illusion of choice and democracy

Last edited:
He's a Democrat which is why I say he's left.
Democrats are not leftists,they still want to bomb middle east and all keep applying republican policys expect they want a gay black women to fly that F-16 plane to bomb a wedding in middle east

This.

The general public and the police are literally ready to start chopping leftist whites and worthless niggers heads off in the streets with how pissed they are.

Woke faggots only seem like a majority because they are promoted as such nonstop by Jew controlled mass media and Twatter.

The reality is that these people are fringe.

As for BLM? That disappears the moment Jewish money stops backing it.

These stupid niggers and clueless leftist whites couldn’t run or operate so much as a blender or toaster without some Jew’s help.

Most people that bitch and moan about racism online don’t actually wind up voting. It’s easy to make a post on twitter but it’s hard for these retards to go out and vote

Even if Trump wins, we're still screwed either way by the rise of PC culture and leftist control over the media. They've gained so much influence over the media after Trump's victory in 2016, so it won't make a difference.

I would actually argue that having a democrat win the election will make them shut up for once.

(((Lenin))) was a bourgie whose entire "revolutionary activities" were financed by his mother and after taking power he lived in a literal mansion.
He was still based and killed whores
Lenin's mother didnt give him money after he began getting interested in politics,they even moved out of their family house and lived in a cheap apartment.
And his revolutionary activities were started by his big brother.

Were fucked either way

Bidens entire platform is just “i was VP for that black dude a few years ago”. Not to mention he has a history of groping and acting really fucking weird around women and children. If mainstream media picks that up the race will be very close. I think what gives trump the edge is that he has a devout following of supporters (like 30-35%) of the country who will vote for him no matter what

Progressives and radical leftists have made more strides under Trump than did under Obama. The reason why the left is so empowered is because Trump is in power. While inciting a culture war was a good way to get elected, Trump, Bannon, and co didn't realize the other side had more resources and more outlets to influence society. If Biden wins, BLM and AntiFa will lose funding, the Twitter bots leading crusades to cancel will thin out, and the entire rhetoric of the media will shift. If Trump wins, we get more of the same.

With a Democrat in office, people will think they have "won" and will stop being uppity. Just look at the Tea Party movement under Obama. They disappeared when Trump was elected, but I guarantee you they will pop back up if Biden wins. Funny thing is, Biden and his administration will continue modern liberalism and will probably eschew most of the progressive policies people like Bernie wanted. It's unfortunate Biden is committed to choosing a woman to run with him though. Whoever he chooses will probably have as much influence as Cheney did under Bush because Biden will soon be past it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back