Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How badly are non-chad tourists with accent treated in America?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Say I go there speaking English with a German Krauter accent, will people treat me like shit? Kek

Probably not. Some will.

No, it's seen as exotic when the accent is European; more likely you'll be treated like shit for being subhuman. :feelsjuice:

you will be treated like shit whenever you go ..just stay in nazi land it's better

You’ll be fine but there’s no reason to visit this shithole cuntry.

If you’re attractive or normie tier the average tourist is generally fine. In your case, Germans are kind of a rarity so you might be fine. People look down on other people with heavy accents tho

Normies would instantly burst out laughing at you and probably try to imitate your accent. Worst accents to have would probably be a curry or rice accent since they sound so comically beta.

No, it's seen as exotic when the accent is European; more likely you'll be treated like shit for being subhuman. :feelsjuice:
this

Normies would instantly burst out laughing at you and probably try to imitate your accent. Worst accents to have would probably be a curry or rice accent since they sound so comically beta.
not in the big cities. tons of foreigners with retarded trash accents.

If i will say something people will call SWAT on me due to being terrorism danger

Foids like European accents in america