Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How bad will inceldom get 20 years from now?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★
In 20 years from now how bad will inceldom get? Will women have a new standard like only dating guys 6’6 and up. Will they try harder for incels to turn into trannies? Will they open clinics where you can get euthanized?

Hopefully someone goes ER (In GTA V roleplay) soon so we can get a boost in members again, the revolution is upon us.

Hopefully someone goes ER (In GTA V roleplay) soon so we can get a boost in members again, the revolution is upon us.
I’m surprised no one has gone ER yet will everything that’s going on. Or it has happened and the media won’t report it

One dynamic is kids being born since Tinder was launched, they are more and more children of Chads and Tyrones only.

One dynamic is kids being born since Tinder was launched, they are more and more children of Chads and Tyrones only.
So basically more chads and Tyrone’s will be born because of hypergamy?

So basically more chads and Tyrone’s will be born because of hypergamy?

Ya like my white normie friends almost all of them are childless. They can get in relationships and even live with women, but no woman would allow them to impregnate her when she can get Chads.

Ya like my white normie friends almost all of them are childless. They can get in relationships and even live with women, but no woman would allow them to impregnate her when she can get Chads.
Isn’t this a good thing though, means less men won’t have to through the same shit we’re going through

Isn’t this a good thing though, means less men won’t have to through the same shit we’re going through

Yep as more men get closer to genetic ideals as a percentage of the male population.. I believe hypergamy will decrease. eg.. if a guy has across the board good genetics, even if another guy is 2 inches taller or something, I don't see the first guy being out of the game. Things like career and personality can matter more.

Yep as more men get closer to genetic ideals as a percentage of the male population.. I believe hypergamy will decrease. eg.. if a guy has across the board good genetics, even if another guy is 2 inches taller or something, I don't see the first guy being out of the game. Things like career and personality can matter more.
That’s a good point.

That’s a good point.

Its like if you get a group of male models. its hard to say for sure which guy has the best genetics. It depends what you want to prioritize.

On the other hand if you have a group of male models. Then add in a 100 normies and 20 incels.. it is just obvious that the male models are superior genetically.

The normies are simply inferior versions.

Its like if you get a group of male models. its hard to say for sure which guy has the best genetics. It depends what you want to prioritize.

On the other hand if you have a group of male models. Then add in a 100 normies and 20 incels.. it is just obvious that the male models are superior genetically.

The normies are simply inferior versions.
So perhaps the next generation will have it easier. Unless your rice or curry. The only issue I can think of is that the next generation is being raised by single moms

So perhaps the next generation will have it easier. Unless your rice or curry. The only issue I can think of is that the next generation is being raised by single moms

Ya I read no nation has ever survived with an illegitimacy rate above 3%. But America went from under 3% in like 1980, to 40% now.

On the other hand the state has essentially taken over child raising.

Ya I read no nation has ever survived with an illegitimacy rate above 3%. But America went from under 3% in like 1980, to 40% now.

On the other hand the state has essentially taken over child raising.
It’s honestly disgusting seeing children growing up without their fathers and these women think it’s okay. Normalization of this behavior needs to stop but it won’t :lasereyes: