Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How bad is your social anxiety?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
When I was in school I always left the school building through the back door instead of going to the yard where normies and foids were gathering during breaks. I was so fuckin afraid that someone would suddenly mock me or give me a disgusting look. Sometimes I even hid myself in the toilet kek

Headphones on at all times when in public to prevent people from talking to me. :incel:
Transition lenses so people can't make eye contact with me :feelzez:

Always leave out the lesser used doors. Self check-out always to avoid speaking to people. Two seater vehicle because no one is asking for rides. Studio apartment because I'm never living with others (even though my brothers wanted to find a 2 bedroom to split I said fuck no).

it was really bad, now I feel better

Not as bad as it once was thankfully

It’s good now because I don’t leave the house

Good question. I'll provide my data for your benefit:

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Indeed. I'd place food in plastic bags and go outside to eat. In the winter months, I would eat in the bathroom.

i wear diapers because i cant be bothered going to the toilet so i just stay where i am and take a shit in my diapers, is this an incel trait or is it just me who does this?

When I was younger, I'd use plastic shopping bags for this purpose.