Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad is your profile?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I probably have the worst profile on here. Massive nose, shit browridge, recessed chin and just an overall mediocre forward growth and add a super long midface on top. The only profile I really mog is someone with a badly recessed maxilla.

ruined by my nose for sure

the-concaveconvex-and-the-convexconcave-types-2.jpg

My profile is convex. That should tell you everything. Seeing my profile always reminds me of just how over it is.

I have a normal sized / short nose and a normal jawline

Total Imbecile said:

My profile is convex. That should tell you everything. Seeing my profile always reminds me of just how over it is.

Concave convex= it’s over

My profile is actually not too bad, it’s by far my best angle. But front-on I’m hideous. And front-on is what matters.

my left profile is acceptable. Subhuman because of my recessed chin but not hideous. But my right profile... it's like a different person. I always take sits on right side of the bus to make only my left profile visible.

my profile is very good tbh, but my face from the front is 3/10

My profile mogs my front view to oblivion.

Plane-ish, Greco-Roman looking profile.

mine doesn't even make the charts

Mine is so legitimately fucked up that if I even post a pic of it on here, everyone will laugh and tell me to rope, despite this being kind of a "safe space" for ugly people.

I have the worst profile on this forum.

2/10 ugly subhuman. Its over for me

Disgusting but not as bad as my front

Mine's pretty bad. Receded chin, ugly nose, weird jawline, lumpy cheeks that are chubbier than my body composition should permit, etc.

Wide nostrils, chubby cheeks, fat chin/jaw, lack of forward growth, yeah i look 1000% better when is an front photo.

My profile is terrible.

shit jaw, recessed chin, pretty much close to deformed nose, its over

I look a lot like Adam Lanza / Randy Stair. Very, very thin, small body-frame, and long hair, so I'd imagine that's pretty bad.

big nose and maxilla of a 12 year old gilr

Total Imbecile said:

Fuck, my profile does not fit into any of the above, it's over.

5t3Zvt.jpg

Total Imbecile said:

Plane it's still over tho

couldn't possibly be as bad as mine. Mine profile is deathtier bad. 160 degree gonial angle. Subhuman hyoid. I'm legit genetic trash.

I have double chin when looking down

A convex profile but the pack of my head is kind of big making me look like an alien.

Bad nose with nostrils showing unless I look down

Another profilecel reporting in. Chin placement is fine, but it's a cleft chin, but the jawline is invisible, giving me a perma-babyface and I have an overbite. Nose is upturned a little. I'm like a manlet James Gandolfini with a beard.

Head shape is okay for baldceling, but my head is rounder at the front and almost square at the back, kek.

well you can't say that anymore op lol

im gay for my lateral supraorbital region, everything else is fucking gross sub 3 tier

Akarin said:
my left profile is acceptable. Subhuman because of my recessed chin but not hideous. But my right profile... it's like a different person. I always take sits on right side of the bus to make only my left profile visible.

Me too lmao

You arent a birdcel anymore though.
You are ascending.