Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How bad is to be a ricecel in the west

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Ricecels who are in the west how is your life there.
Do you face discrimination on a daily basis what is the behaviour of others towards you ??

You can oofy doofy max as rice

I am hapa but ppl always assume I am rice anyway. Everyone hates me and treats me like I’ve just stomped their pet puppy to death

It's over. I was bullied in school and now as an adult I'm completely invisible. Making rice boys grow up among cumskins should be considered child abuse.

I am hapa but ppl always assume I am rice anyway. Everyone hates me and treats me like I’ve just stomped their pet puppy to death
Damn has your life improved in anyway and what are your future plan are you gonna stay in the west forever

Damn has your life improved in anyway and what are your future plan are you gonna stay in the west forever
My life is suffering and it will never improve. My future plan is to stay locked in my house until it’s all over

It’s brutal but I’ll say career maxing is easier however.

Most American corporations still think gooks and curries are insanely smarter than whites or Hispanics so a lot of times theyre hired up like they’re going out of style and they’re given job offers first even with little experience or education

[UWSL]Still can’t ascend but at least you can be essentially guaranteed a 6 figure salary[/UWSL]

Not a ricecel, but I look like one, and in school, the niggers bullied me for it (niggers despise ricemen more than they do whites).
Now, my pseudo-Asian features are definitely not a plus in the dating market

It’s brutal but I’ll say career maxing is easier however.

Most American corporations still think gooks and curries are insanely smarter than whites or Hispanics so a lot of times theyre hired up like they’re going out of style and they’re given job offers first even with little experience or education

[UWSL]Still can’t ascend but at least you can be essentially guaranteed a 6 figure salary[/UWSL]
Gigacope, any race is more likely to get hired than Asians, even whites. If rice parents didn't force their children to study so hard we would have no chance to get hired, that's the reality.

Gigacope, any race is more likely to get hired than Asians, even whites. If rice parents didn't force their children to study so hard we would have no chance to get hired, that's the reality.
Nah whites take up 69% of the population, Asians 6%, and Hispanics 16%.

White in STEM fields whites take up 60%, Hispanics at 7%, and Asians (the only ones increased) at 13%

Atleast in the west. I’m sure I’m the east they hire white giga chads into stem jobs even if they can’t do PEMDAS:feelskek:

Nah whites take up 69% of the population, Asians 6%, and Hispanics 16%.

White in STEM fields whites take up 60%, Hispanics at 7%, and Asians (the only ones increased) at 13%

Atleast in the west. I’m sure I’m the east they hire white giga chads into stem jobs even if they can’t do PEMDAS:feelskek:
Yeah because ricecels study 5 times as hard as your average white male. Something like 80% of Asians have college degrees whereas for whites it's like 30%, and they have much better grades too. If employers can pick between white or Asian male with the same education level, they will pick the white male 95% of the time :feelsclown:

@mistersinister

ppl dont wanna associate with you. talk down on you. have to work 10x harder to get hired or promoted. despite having the greatest work ethic reputation. highest educated, highest earning, lowest crime. does not matter. clown world.

foids of all races avoid you. they really do actively avoid you (if they notice you to begin with)

Wmaf couples everywhere.

absolutely miserable existence.

But it is fun reading about the collapse of american society and the rise of east asia

ppl dont wanna associate with you. talk down on you. have to work 10x harder to get hired or promoted. despite having the greatest work ethic reputation. highest educated, highest earning, lowest crime. does not matter. clown world.

foids of all races avoid you. they really do actively avoid you (if they notice you to begin with)

Wmaf couples everywhere.

absolutely miserable existence.
I didn't realize how bad Asian men had it until I took a moment to compare my life with those of my White co-workers. It's pretty much what you said. White men routinely infantilized Asian men when speaking to them in work and social settings. They gained more respect and promotion for less effort. Their education and earnings made them attractive, and women, including and especially Asian women, threw themselves at them. These same Asian women told me to my face that Asian men weren't wanted. They filled the city streets with oh-so-progressive WMAF couples.

It's almost funny how ridiculously one-sided it is.

I didn't realize how bad Asian men had it until I took a moment to compare my life with those of my White co-workers. It's pretty much what you said. White men routinely infantilized Asian men when speaking to them in work and social settings. They gained more respect and promotion for less effort. Their education and earnings made them attractive, and women, including and especially Asian women, threw themselves at them. These same Asian women told me to my face that Asian men weren't wanted. They filled the city streets with oh-so-progressive WMAF couples.

They talk to us that way because we look like kids to them and they truly believe that they are superior to us. Which is far from the truth. So I talk down to them as well. If I don't feel like going on autism mode, I throw it back at them with a tone of arrogance. As in I'll start talking about the damn weather even though I could care less.

Jokes on them though.

We rice men arent the only ones that hate YT. Niggers and spics do too! Because niggers and spics are marginalized even more aggressively. Sexually, economically, socially, housing, etc... But this country is becoming more and more nigger and spic by the day and I'm embracing it. I notice that some spic foids that reside in the barrios are totally oblivious to the ridiculing and belittling of Asian men. Because some of them don't consume western media and aren't white washed. Don't get me wrong, their spic men poke fun at us as well but its nowhere near as bad as the way that white Anglo men poke fun at us.

No way in hell would places like East Oakland, North Richmond, or bayview/hunters point would be known for their high crime/poverty if white people actually wanted to assimilate them. But whites don't and only cave into them so as long they get to practice white flight without criticism. We east Asian men ARE those niggers and spics! Whether we want to believe it or not. For the time being that is. In 50+ years we will clearly be the top dog while America rots in its stinking glory.

I notice that I can literally solve any problem in my life with a combination of time and effort EXCEPT getting foids. I can gymmax, moneymax, travelmax, surgery&stylemax, gamemax but despite all effort foids do not want anything to do with me. Even unattractive foid hairdressers who are paid to work on my hair don't want to be around me. I have been actively discriminated against in both work and schools but I overcame everything with high IQ and crushing everything with merit. You also can't buy your way out of incel-dom. I travel overseas and still get treated like a ghost. There's something particularly infuriating about being better than all the men I encounter but they win because they are the foid approved genetics.

Last edited:
I notice that I can literally solve any problem in my life with a combination of time and effort EXCEPT getting foids. I can gymmax, moneymax, travelmax, surgery&stylemax, gamemax but despite all effort foids do not want anything to do with me. Even unattractive foid hairdressers who are paid to work on my hair don't want to be around me. I have been actively discriminated against in both work and schools but I overcame everything with high IQ and crushing everything with merit. You also can't buy your way out of incel-dom. I travel overseas and still get treated like a ghost. There's something particularly infuriating about being better than all the men I encounter but they win because they are the foid approved genetics.
Brutal

How do you guys even put up with all of your women being outright race traitors? You don't have some kind of family shaming to prevent this from happening? The contradiction between Asian males being high earners and yet being totally cucked by Asian women makes no sense. You only see that level of outbreeding when some race is conquered like the Spanish did to the American Indians.

Idkn in the west even chang is not enough or you have to find foids into kpop or asian shit ( you have to be decent looking)you have to be gigachang for have a "cool" life it's hard to be ricel when your own woman laught about you H24 and go for that white cock :feelsaww: good luck to them:feelsaww:

Idkn in the west even chang is not enough or you have to find foids into kpop or asian shit ( you have to be decent looking)you have to be gigachang for have a "cool" life it's hard to be ricel when your own woman laught about you H24 and go for that white cock :feelsaww: good luck to them:feelsaww:
True look at kevin krieder definiton of a chang and still couldnt get dates

It’s pretty bad for them. Their own foids are racist white supremacists with plenty of access to the white man and they have no chance with the foids of other races

It’s pretty bad for them. Their own foids are racist white supremacists with plenty of access to the white man and they have no chance with the foids of other races

This is a "water is wet" kind of thing most of us don't dwell on anymore.

This is why I hate JBW deniers. Thread got me heated now, it’s infuriating.

We east Asian men ARE those niggers and spics! Whether we want to believe it or not.
I like this. Self-identification with their own racial slurs is a key insight many Asian Americans lack compared to other ethnics. There’s no such thing as White adjacency. To White people, yellow people are just as undesirable and flight-worthy as brown and black people.

“We are niggers” might be the shock mantra/slogan Asians need to reach this understanding.

Last edited:
You don't have some kind of family shaming to prevent this from happening? The contradiction between Asian males being high earners and yet being totally cucked by Asian women makes no sense. You only see that level of outbreeding when some race is conquered like the Spanish did to the American Indians.
Asia did get conquered by Whites for decades (“Century of Humiliation”, etc.). As for family shaming, it hasn’t gotten off the ground from this generation or the last. Some boomer Asian parents outright push their daughters into the arms of White men while denying their sons a dating life and demanding they marry intra-racially. Most Asian men seem to be in denial about their situation, or stuck in the self-improvement phase due to their workhorse mantra. The ones who are aware don’t speak out for fear of being shouted down by an endless supply of Asian women in WMAF eager to defend and cover up their own racism.

So yes, the situation is pretty bad. Conquered inside and out.

Ricecels who are in the west how is your life there.
Do you face discrimination on a daily basis what is the behaviour of others towards you ??
As a Koreancel who lives in a 99% white neighborhood, life is actually fairly good. Pretty much everyone is nice and polite, can't recall the last time I faced genuine racism unless you count the chad-only white beckies who won't fuck me. It helps that I'm 6'0 tall with broad shoulders though, I'm sure a 5'6 ricemanlet would be on the edge of suicide in my shoes.

Asia did get conquered by Whites for decades (“Century of Humiliation”, etc.). As for family shaming, it hasn’t gotten off the ground from this generation or the last. Some boomer Asian parents outright push their daughters into the arms of White men while denying their sons a dating life and demanding they marry intra-racially. Most Asian men seem to be in denial about their situation, or stuck in the self-improvement phase due to their workhorse mantra. The ones who are aware don’t speak out for fear of being shouted down by an endless supply of Asian women in WMAF eager to defend and cover up their own racism.

Asia is still an American colony. The only countries who are not completely controlled by America are NK and (partly) China.

Apart from that the main problem is how fucking matriarchal Asian society is. In other races the fathers control who their daughters can date, for Asians it's always the mothers who will pass their white cock worship agenda on to their daughters. Men in Asia have literally zero social power, and all of those who have political power are castrated bootlickers.

Brutal:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: