Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How bad is Europe?

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
When im reading about Western Europe online they make it seem like there are 0 white people left there and immigrants have completely taken over everything and if they spot a white woman outside she will instantly get raped and white men will get beaten and murdered..

View: https://twitter.com/Cobratate/status/1765623616589181049

White women voted for this ironically enough :lul:

IMG 2254

Which is why the Jews gave them the right to vote to begin with: Not just for this, but other agendas in general.

Immigrants have taken over Italy and our jail are too full to punish them.

Europe has become a shithole

Yes, a lot of foids get raped. Oh well, I seem to have misplaced my pity. :society:

Europe remains mailnly white, but we let in a horde of illegal africans that are crowding large cities, dumping salaries and don't care about integrating.

England is still mostly white

Tate is right though. European culture is gone. Eastern Europe is a few years behind this, but they have the most entitled foids in the world, so even now they're fucked.

Which is why the Jews gave them the right to vote to begin with: Not just for this, but other agendas in general.
This.

Europe is fucked

better than america

if they spot a white woman outside she will instantly get raped and white men will get beaten and murdered..
Sure, there have been cases of that, but generally women in W Europe are quite safe. Actually I'd say that the situation has greatly improved for women. The amount of police I see every day when I go out is uncomparabe to years prior.

The thing is that Europe is such a massive shithole because of our high population density, everywhere you go you are bound to cross paths with a foid and her simps. Immigration has obviously contributed to that, but population density in general is a problem in the west.

If you want sandniggers to be your neighbors and yell alahu akbar every night and shouts in arabic , go for it.
I just wouldnt advice it