Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad do you think the economy will get in America?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I hear somewhere that as many as 16 million have filed for unemployment.

Don't know don't care all I need is one good rope.

Im not sure. But i hope it gets worse.

All signs pointed to a recession a month ago.

On the bright side atleast betabuxing will become more effective now that most people are gonna be broke as fuck

The economy was already based on nothing but paper and digits on a screen. COVID just laid it bare for everyone to see.

worse than great depression levels and for longer

Big recession - they’ll keep it going for long enough to convince the general population that they want a big brother communist world government to look after them. That’s the whole point of (((COVID-19)))

I think it will recover once coronachan goes away because demand will go back up.
On the bright side atleast betabuxing will become more effective now that most people are gonna be broke as fuck
You forgetting about onlyfans

Big recession - they’ll keep it going for long enough to convince the general population that they want a big brother communist world government to look after them. That’s the whole point of (((COVID-19)))

Lmao, it's not gonna be communist, just authoritarian.

Huge pandemic and who does the government bail out? Companies and people that own the means of production. Most of us commoners aren't getting jack shit from this.

The pandemic just helps the capitalists to consolidate their resources. Soon you'll only be buying from Walmart and Amazon.

Can you elaborate on that?

Spanish flu lasted for 2 years. Pandemics come back in waves.

Lockdown won't accomplish whatever politicians think it will accomplish.

Fed printed 6 trillion dollars, half of people will be unemployed and employees will get fucked up from getting sick when we end lockdown.

So what then?

Lmao, it's not gonna be communist, just authoritarian.

Huge pandemic and who does the government bail out? Companies and people that own the means of production. Most of us commoners aren't getting jack shit from this.

The pandemic just helps the capitalists to consolidate their resources. Soon you'll only be buying from Walmart and Amazon.

Yup. Big business loves this shit. Small and medium businesses are dead. The fed bailed out ETFs and hedge funds. If you were smart you could have made shit tons shorting the market then buying in when it was done crashing.

This was a HUGE transfer of wealth from middle class to the elite.

Spanish flu lasted for 2 years. Pandemics come back in waves.

Lockdown won't accomplish whatever politicians think it will accomplish.

Fed printed 6 trillion dollars, half of people will be unemployed and employees will get fucked up from getting sick when we end lockdown.

So what then?
I mean they already get sick even without corona. My cousin had a cold around thanksgiving and works at Boston Market and he was forced under the threat of being fired to package thanksgiving meals. He ended up infecting a bunch of meals and getting people sick so they had to stop production for his shop.

Yup. Big business loves this shit. Small and medium businesses are dead. The fed bailed out ETFs and hedge funds. If you were smart you could have made shit tons shorting the market then buying in when it was done crashing.

This was a HUGE transfer of wealth from middle class to the elite.

The game was rigged from the start. Worst part is there's nothing we can do about it. People are happily complying with the government and the capitalists that control it. And now they are willingly giving up their freedom of movement because they were told to.

Depression. Things are fucked. The millennials bitched about graduating around 2009 and for you guys graduating around this time, shit is not going to be easy.

Hopefully catastrophic
full

Only jobs will be crappy food-related jobs.

Big bailout for the rich. Big programs for foids. Failed men left to be homeless or rope.

I waa poor before it became fashionable.

What's in your garden?

I hope the economy collapses so that normalfags know at least some pain

not bad at all because the government can print as many dollars as they want

my country is something else, we depend on the european central bank which is countrolled by other euro countries too, and they're negotiating the recovery funds but they're fucking cunts about it

A couple of weeks ago someone started a topic stating "I hope corona virus kills millions"...
It seems that his wish has been granted.

Worse than the Great Recession, better than the Great Depression.

It's not great that most economies were already running large budget deficits and were being buoyed by a decade of near-zero interest rates. This means that there's only so much breathing room that policymakers have without running into even more long-term issues. This will be worse than 2008.

It's not going to be as bad as the 1930s because we have a better understanding of economics now. I mean, the initial response by the U.S. government in 1929-1930 was to tighten fiscal and monetary policy as well as pass protectionist laws like the Smoot-Hawley Act, which only exacerbated the situation. Automatic stabilizers are also kicking in now, cushioning the short-term impact on most lower- and middle-class Americans' budgets.

not bad at all because the government can print as many dollars as they want

Sounds like an oversimplification

Last edited:
idk but bad enough