Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How bad/cucked do you think Joker 2 will be?

I guess we'll never know (not watchign this shit)

You'll still hear about it. Being a perpetually online sadsack.
I went to see the first one in theater in 2019 but it was the last based movie pre covi pre faggotification of all areas of society

I went to see the first one in theater in 2019 but it was the last based movie pre covi pre faggotification of all areas of society
You clearly have never seen the Impractical Jokers Movie.

Just remember that Jocker may have a been a movie that was fun for us. But he aint a incel. Case in point Harly Quin.
He was in Joker. Which is why it was adjudged to be an "incel" film. It's really rare in cinema that a male central character is an incel. Even gigalosers in film and TV get women. It's what made Joker so unique. And the sequel will ruin it.

I hope he rapes and murders both lady Gaga and the sheboon in the first film.

After the first movie is successful among incel men, now in response and pleasing women, feminists. Sucks!

Wont watch it troon gaga is already a clown she doesnt need the makeup

There are no really good incel movies. Arthur Fleck didn't look like an incel.

Arthur Fleck didn't look like an incel.
True, he was just a "mentalcel" at best. Honestly i didn't relate to him. Didn't particularly like the movie either.

There are no really good incel movies. Arthur Fleck didn't look like an in
True, he was just a "mentalcel" at best. Honestly i didn't relate to him. Didn't particularly like the movie either.
I only relate to truecels, not mentalcels.

I've always thought 4'10" Danny Devito looks more like a truecel than any other actor. Danny Devito would be a good actor to cast as the lead actor in a movie about an incel. If Danny was not rich and famous, he would be a truecel

Arthur Fleck didn't look like an incel.
How so? Phoenix is ugly. He has a cleft lip, is old and exudes creepy weirdness. People are complaining he's been miscast as Napoleon because Napoleon was charismatic (which we know is 50% looks) and Pheonix is not. He's a quintessential incel actor who never convincingly plays anyone who any female finds attractive. And Joke was one of the very few incel films where the protagonist is a genuine failure with females. Loser males in film and TV ALWAYS get females, usually. Travis Bickle got a beautiful woman, George Costanza got beautiful women etc.

Westboro Baptist Church were right about Lady Gaga

How so? Phoenix is ugly. He has a cleft lip, is old and exudes creepy weirdness. People are complaining he's been miscast as Napoleon because Napoleon was charismatic (which we know is 50% looks) and Pheonix is not. He's a quintessential incel actor who never convincingly plays anyone who any female finds attractive. And Joke was one of the very few incel films where the protagonist is a genuine failure with females. Loser males in film and TV ALWAYS get females, usually. Travis Bickle got a beautiful woman, George Costanza got beautiful women etc.

Phoenix is not especially ugly. The cleft lip does not matter that much

Yes he is. Especially for a Hollywood male lead. And his brother was a chadlet (River Phoenix). He only gets lead roles because he's such a good actor.

Lol. It's like having "retarded" stamped across your face.

you must live among a lot of Chads.

I am far uglier than Joaquin Phoenix

They will make sure to ruin every good thing about the first movie.
And the mainstream media will love this.

I'll decide if i watch it or not when there are reviews online

you must live among a lot of Chads.

I am far uglier than Joaquin Phoenix
Tbf you're right. He wasn't that ugly when he was younger. But by Hollywood standards, he is.

Tbf you're right. He wasn't that ugly when he was younger. But by Hollywood standards, he is.
Ok, I will grant you that by Hollyweird standards he might be ugly.

My main point remains true that we need a convincingly genuinely ugly/short guy to star in a movie about an incel. Joaquin Phoenix is not even close to being ugly enough

Last edited:
All movies with foid leads r guaranteed to be shit