Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How awkward would be to date your third cousin ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
it seems like being her family member is somehow a halo effect and she is the only non fat/ugly female that I might have some chance with, has any latin american cel seen a cousin couple? We have a 10 years gap btw but I also look five years younger than my real age.

I just can’t imagine how cringe would be to come holding hands in the Christmas/birthdays family meetings :feelsseriously:

is it worth it guys? I don’t want just some quick fuck I really want a relationship and I believe if I play my cards correctly I might get one but… should I? (I still have not confessed to her or anything before you call me a fakecel)

I would love to fuck my sister if I had any :cryfeels:
(In my place consensual sex between siblings is a grey area in legal matters so not illegal)

Don't have kids though they don't deserve it.
With Third degree cousins, they have zero health problem, in fact the children end up being actually more healthy than with some random stranger thanks to not introducing incompatible genes (mestizos for example have a lot of weird health problems)

if you’re 100% she’s into you like that then fuck it may aswell
third cousin is pretty distant so
keep it secret from the rest of your family tho lol

keep it secret from the rest of your family tho lol
Oh no, probably a lot of my family members are already gossiping about it, even my dad is helping me here (giving me money to invite all my female cousins to dates :dafuckfeels:)

just fucking lol this culture is so weird, it feels so cringe seeing my dad cheering me to fuck a family member :feelskek:

Oh no, probably a lot of my family members are already gossiping about it, even my dad is helping me here (giving me money to invite all my female cousins to dates :dafuckfeels:)

just fucking lol this culture is so weird, it feels so cringe seeing my dad cheering me to fuck a family member :feelskek:
Ohh i assumed you woulda been disowned for that or somethin lmao
in that case go for it :feelskek:

Yeah, who cares? If you're both in to it then might as well.

If you are sure it would work out well then might as well follow through rather than regret it.

Can I fuck her too?

cousin-chart.jpg

No issue at all.

Third, second, even first cousin. If that's what you need to ascend, go for it.