Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How autistic is it to go to nightclubs alone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Have you ever done it as an incel? I'm sure some of you have, I think I saw a post about it here before.
How do I not make it obvious that i'm there alone?

It is possibly the most stupid idea I have heard of on this forum

I'm so autist that I've never even been to a nightclub

Chad is confident and mysterious when he does it.

The bouncers won't let you in they'd think you're a rapist or too ugly to get in.

Bump!

I was thinking about that, but I don't know if it's a good idea.

Another retard graycel and baseless assumptions lol
i know from peoples experience. it really is hard unless ure some chad or u know people from before.

i know from peoples experience. it really is hard unless ure some chad or u know people from before.
I also have experience. My experience beats yours since this post is about me.

You posted this thread on Looksmax.org? :waitwhat:

One has to be least a high tier normie. The foids are mostly totally drunk, but still not blind

If you can go to a nightclub alone and have an NT conversstion with foids there, then you are not autistic.

You posted this thread on Looksmax.org? :waitwhat:
Busted.

Going to a nightclub is a waste of time even for a normie. I have only ever seen high tier normies and up scoring in such environments. They are designed to make men waste money.

Going to a nightclub is a waste of time even for a normie. I have only ever seen high tier normies and up scoring in such environments. They are designed to make men waste money.
all drug dealer movie has at least one night club. high cash flow high profit and drunk people are ure customers- no one remembers by the morning

If you can go to a nightclub alone and have an NT conversstion with foids there, then you are not autistic.
I don't have NT conversations ever. But in clubs you don't really talk much because the music is loud.

I've seen mid-tier normies making out with cute girls tbh. The problem is there's plenty of tallfags. I swear the average height goes up by like 3 inches there.

Well yeah, it's a nightclub. Its selection bias to the max.

Don't try to pick up foids. Just stop.

I don't have NT conversations ever. But in clubs you don't really talk much because the music is loud.

I've seen mid-tier normies making out with cute girls tbh. The problem is there's plenty of tallfags. I swear the average height goes up by like 3 inches there.
I remember when a rich friend I have invited me to a fancy restaurant which was kinda mixed with nightclub, back in my PUA days. I told him I'd go if he payed everything for me since I'm not rich and he accepted.

I remember being in the entry and there were like 6 men there, all of which were taller than me, and I'm 184 cm tall, which is way above BR average.

It can be hard even being allowed in if you're alone

Have you ever done it as an incel? I'm sure some of you have, I think I saw a post about it here before.
How do I not make it obvious that i'm there alone?
You have to be 6/10 minimum for that to work :bigbrain:

Never been to a nightclub.

It's very autistic. But as a 6' tall white chadlite you could maybe pull it off if you get in very late when all the foids are wasted

Most of the foids that talked to me were sober. Why would they need to be wasted?
If they're sober they'll smell your autism and assume you're low status but if they're drunk they'll see your good looks and suck your cock