Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How autistic is it on a scale of 1-10 that people are mourning the xbox 360 marketplace closure?

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
Xbox 360 was a great cope for me during my shit childhood so I can understand. My favourite dashboard was the original NXE, I have no idea why they changed it, nobody liked the fact that they changed it, at the time and still to this day.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laskTdjCDJU

I am literally crying rn

It's pretty sad as this was my childhood but I'm sure we will all forget about it in the future

360's looked better, mine only had cracked games so i never saw the marketplace but the menus in general looked far better

360's looked better, mine only had cracked games so i never saw the marketplace but the menus in general looked far better
i hate flatshit globohomo design

I don't care i was always PC only. But you must be pretty autistic if you still care about such outdated hardware. I hope now Xenia emulator will be updated more frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back