Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Attractive Are Your Parents?

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
My Father isn't a very good looking guy, he's very overweight, 5'7 and bald. He would tell me about how he used to get rejected by the white stacies during High School. However, he did manage to """"""successfully"""""" seamaxx. I'd rate him maybe around a 4/10. My Mother is a 2/10 gook/noodlewhore. If she wasn't born an Asian woman, she'd have committed suicide as an Asian man. She's been in multiple marriages.

My father was literal chadlite before 21-22, in age of 26 he had Norwood 2, after quitting smoking he became obese in mid 30s. Now in his early 50s he has NW3 and some white hair, but he's still 6.5/10 at his age (he would like early 40s without white hair and despite mild obesity). Mother was average Becky from countryside 5-6/10, but despite being in late 40s, looks like early 40s/late 30s

father 5/10
mother 6/10

My dad looks like a regular middle aged pot bellied curry. My mum is a Stacy tier curry foid with light skin and green eyes

Father: maybe 6/10 or 5ish was fat when married
Mother: 4 or 5/10

Me: 3/10 subhuman

How? :dafuckfeels:

@Broly This is the true Aryan archetype; you will never be truly part of the master race! :society:
I have no idea, it doesn’t matter cause I’m a truecel

very attractive but im the result of racemixing

Looking at photos of my parents from their youth, they mog me severely. Yet I turned out terrible. My theory behind this is that my parents led much more active lifestyles, particularly in their youth and teenage years. Meanwhile I played FPS games 16 hours a day. Thus, they would have grown up with much better hormonal balances, more athletic frame, etc

my mom is not asian but whitish turk so the diff is not that big but i look like i have got all my genes from my mother and none from my father. I can relate a lot with hapas tbh

Looking at photos of my parents from their youth, they mog me severely. Yet I turned out terrible. My theory behind this is that my parents led much more active lifestyles, particularly in their youth and teenage years. Meanwhile I played FPS games 16 hours a day. Thus, they would have grown up with much better hormonal balances, more athletic frame, etc
Dick breaking incident? @Incelius Savage