Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How are you planning to deal with a potential societal collapse?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Many incels pray day and night for a societal and economical collapse because they think that they can use anarchy to rape-maxx and go ER as much as they please. And while the current political situation might very well lead to this situation judging by what's going on now, and while taking advantage of anarchy sounds doable in theory, are you sure you actually gonna be able to rise up in a pure survivalist situation?

Let's be real, most incels on here have no real life experience, no social skills, frail bodies from both rotting and bad genes, no fighting experience, no connections, never had to face life and death situations before. Unless incels are sociopath-maxxed and insane-maxxed they won't be able to deal with the militants and thug-maxxed chads and tyrones who will become common as fuck in such scenario

So as an incel, how are you planning to survive and do what you always wanted to do when everything burns to the ground?

I'm not planning because it won't happen any time soon. The west will decline slowly and by the time it reaches a collapse stage I'll hopefully be dead since it'll be the year 2050+.

As usuzl, rot.

Let's be real, most incels on here have no real life experience, no social skills, frail bodies from both rotting and bad genes, no fighting experience, no connections, never had to face life and death situations before. Unless incels are sociopath-maxxed and insane-maxxed they won't be able to deal with the militants and thug-maxxed chads and tyrones who will become common as fuck in such scenario
exactly, I'll probably just :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm not planning because it won't happen any time soon. The west will decline slowly and by the time it reaches a collapse stage I'll hopefully be dead since it'll be the year 2050+.
You never know what might happen. Creepy uncle Joe might suddenly lose it due to his limp dick situation and pick up a fight with China or Russia (who are invading Ukraine as we speak)

stop baiting you will probable rip off rectums of these filthy whores with medieval balkan mace stay strong!
FBI DEA CIA MOSSAD NIGGERS ARE WATCHING CANT TALK :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

B
Many incels pray day and night for a societal and economical collapse because they think that they can use anarchy to rape-maxx and go ER as much as they please. And while the current political situation might very well lead to this situation judging by what's going on now, and while taking advantage of anarchy sounds doable in theory, are you sure you actually gonna be able to rise up in a pure survivalist situation?

So as an incel, how are you planning to survive and do what you always wanted to do when everything burns to the ground?
BLADES, lots of blades, survival equipment , and preparation. Staying ready for anything, Assuming I live long enough to see it!

Most people here won´t be alive when Europe will have a collapse like Mad Max or even Venezuela.

I probably want live to see colapse, even if i do I will probably be too old to care

Armed robbery & murder until I get killed at some point.

I will goto the morgue and have sex with the corpses

that's disgusting PONR

you should just hang out on the beach to pick up teenage girls

Shinji

I'm gonna cannibalmax. And then fuck some hopeless bitches.
Mountains sound great also, but if food and water are available.