Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are you looksmaxxing

Electus

Electus

Major
★★★★★
For those that haven't completely given up, how are you looksmaxxing? I gymmaxx and stylemaxx even though it pretty much does nothing to make a difference. You either have the right face/height or you don't.

Everybody here has already given up nigga. Go to looksmax.org if you still have hope

No point for me to looksmax if I ain't hardlooksmaxxing. + I am a manlet. What is even the point?

none of that shit for your face

I need genio, LL and canthoplasty to look human

no looksmaxxing for my deformed mouth/nose ratio, garbage phenotype and 404 cheekbones. I need to be like sub 14% bf just for my zygos to have 1% definition.

'looksmaxxing' doesn't really exist. only softmaxxing (i.e., fasting and skin care) is genuine. there is no elixir for being deformed

no gym for awful bone structure

i youthmax in an attempt to pass for someone in their late 20s.

I'm not, because it never began for me

Im Moneymaxxing so i can have enough to be in a constant state of gambling, doing coke, drinking, amd smoking, and steriods but right now i am gymmaxxing so i can steriodmaxx next year i will do the steriod hopefully by then i have something going on for myself. Imma kill myself when i turn 25.i used to say that if i get married before it i will consider living but now im dead set 25 am killing myself hopefully i die from an overdose before it or something

is that where you crawled out from? :smonk::feelshaha:

I don't. and even if i somehow manage to ascend through surgery it is wrong to reproduce these subhuman genes i got