Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How are you doing compared to when you first joined incels.is?

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
Can you visibly see your descent into madness and LDAR lifestyle?

Sinking little by little. :feelsbadman:

Better tbh. I joined this place while I was heavily suicidal, but being here made me feel less lonely. On top of that, my life turned out pretty good. I'm still incel with no friends, but before I was failing high school and my mom wouldn't get off of my back about it. Now, I have a job that pays pretty well and I spend that shit on copes.

Worse! Naturally everything gets worse year to year. My mental health, my looks, the state of cucked world, hypergamy, my youth fleeing, my living situation. Everything is worse

I’m more smart and based and free and mentally better

barely treading, clawing my way into small gains with no help from anyone

same, except older

84835AE4 4186 4BBA 9058 AC68F11D775D

I really need to take a break from this site Its really... well.... depressing and It makes me sad seeing how brutal life is if your an incel :cryfeels:

I really need to take a break from this site Its really... well.... depressing and It makes me sad seeing how brutal life is if your an incel :cryfeels:
This site has made me realize i'm in desperate need of jaw surgery.

Yes to your question.

I’m doing a lot worse

I can speaking English fluently and I can write in some extent, in 2018 i couldn't. I'm more richer than before. I'm more smarter than before. Still no girlfriend.

I’m starting to realize looks matter way more than I thought they did. Looks really are everything.

Mentally I'm doing worse but atleast I'm not overweight anymore.

Amazing. I realized the whole meaning of my existence, inspite of this site.

This site thought me that I need to get a job soon and to make money in any ways because i'm poor af

I started having straight, honest answers to every problem now

Nothing in particular.

I mog that motherfucker to be honest.

I started gymcelling. I'm stronger. I have hobomaxxed my look. People are nervous around me instead of disgusted. My leechmaxxing plan has proceeded very well.

I was doing better for a little while, but this year is already turning out to be the worst. Every day gets worse and worse. :cryfeels:

I didn´t take of myself and bloated. But it may also be because I had a mental breakdown before I joined.

too early to tell.

Same ol shit just a different day

Less suicidal and angry. Don't feel as depressed as I was. Learning blackpill has stopped me from caring as much. I'm just disappointed in humanity now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back