Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are you collegecels coping?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
My brain just doesn't function anymore lol. I tried studying for a shitty math exam and I suddenly had the urge to stalk social media profiles of people I know and of course they are all out partying. I can try all I want but nothing's going in. I don't see myself staying here much longer. It's unbearable. I want to know how you guys got through college. Are you all super high IQ that you can pass while barely doing anything? Because i'm both retarded and depressed.

I didn't, I just stopped going after my time there was spent having my breaks in the toilet stands and standing in the corridor for hours and bullying and shit goy course work
Luckily for the most part i'm just ignored now. How did that work out for you? Did you get a job or living with your parents? I'd like to drop out but there's no way I would not rope if I had to stay with them indefinitely.

I used to pass with a little work (mostly because the bar isn't set high), but now I can't find the motivation to do even that so I'm failing at my education. :fuk:

I used to pass with a little work (mostly because the bar isn't set high), but now I can't find the motivation to do even that so I'm failing at my education. :fuk:
What kind of grades are you getting?

What kind of grades are you getting?
Somewhere in the middle - good enough to pass, but far from perfect. I've never been a fan of the educational system; the learning style is rigid/non-interactive and its exams only incentivize memorization and copying. As someone who neither memorizes well nor is low-inhib enough to copy, I've always hated it.

It was when I learnt about quotas for "equal representation" of foids at universities along with other signs of society disrespecting men that I completely lost the rest of my motivation to even get grades good enough to pass.

being ugly and retarded while in college drove me to insanity so i dropped out

college was brutal, I finished it last year

I majored in a truecel field (comp sci), so at least I didn't have to deal with normies often :feelshaha:
Was it tough? Are you high iq? I'm studying engineering.

It was tough mentall. Yes, I got a good amount of iq from the autism :feelshaha:

Engineering is a good field, but depends on your country. Lots of job opps from there
Hack Twitter

College during the fall was the most depressing days of my life. The spring time was at least somewhat bearable.

Studying as an incel?
Jfl.

Been thinking about dropping out lately tbh

I'm 22 and never went past the first semester due to wasting a long time changing colleges and fields :cryfeels:

I'm doing alright. I have no choice but to finish or my parents will kick me out and I refuse to be a wageslave. Once I finish school I will wealthmaxx and travel/ do all the things I've wanted to do but couldn't afford. I'll be the first person in my family of village idiots to have finished any higher education.
Are you high iq?
Definitely not
I'm studying engineering.
Ya same, I made a few friends in my class who I play CS with.:blackpill:

It’s brutal when you drop out and then have had missed out on fun college parties and sex forever

dropped out jfl. imagine studying as a subhuman. just ldar

Hard to focus on writing papers and reading textbooks, when prime Stacys fat ass and juicy delicious pussy is constantly being paraded in front of your face everywhere you look. You can look but you cant touch you poor inkwell.

I have two degrees (Psychology, and Education). Also with a bit of Economics and Math background, which turned out to be a good idea.

I can say that even though it took forever for me to be more or less finished with school, it was probably worth it in the end. Firstly because of no debt due to scholarship and parents paying for the remainder. Secondly because of my second degree in particular, I can work remotely in a very flexible and calm (non-social) environment.

Hard to focus on writing papers and reading textbooks, when prime Stacys fat ass and juicy delicious pussy is constantly being paraded in front of your face everywhere you look. You can look but you cant touch you poor inkwell.
Yeah just with becoming more and more blackpilled over the years, I was pretty much done by the end of my schooling. I hated the final two years but toughed it out or else all of my schooling beforehand could have ended up being a waste of time.

To illustrate, there were some times during those two years where I was getting up 5 days a week (for several weeks in a row) at 7:00am, to walk outside in -30 celcius weather for 15+ minutes in order to take two buses where I would probably have to stand half-asleep for the extremely crowded 45-min ride to get to my placement, where I was paid nothing. It was brutal, but now I get to sit here comfy this Winter (and last Winter) making money online, all due to completing that shit.

Ngl though it'd be really hard to pull that off with the depression and low level of motivation I have.

Last edited:
My dick is literally swollen after 8 hours of non stop masturbation. That's my answer.