Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are we supposed to overcome the looks threshold ?

B

Beakcel

Greycel
My entire life women would mock me for my appearance and would go out of their way to make sure I felt like shit on a daily basis from 7th grade. I can actually remember the exact moment that it started.

For some reason every morning we had to line up outside the class room and wait for the teacher. We had to be in 2 lines next to each other so you would always be standing next to someone. That day I happened to be next to one of the girls and one of her friends further up the line said "omg Amy look who you're standing next to" she then looked over at me and let out a really long exaggerated "eeeeewwwwww" and then started to push her friends to stand next to me instead and all the girls laughed while shoving each other trying to not be the one that has to stand next to me.

Couldn't think about anything else that day. Went home a spent over an hour looking at myself in the mirror from different angles with the aid of a 2nd mirror and realised I was a sub human abomination. We had assigned seating in class not long after and the asshole teacher put me between 2 girls and they would often try to swap seats and argue over who's turn it was to sit next to me. I NEVER EVEN SPOKE TO THESE WOMEN they had no reason to treat me like this other than my looks. I wasn't even fat and had no acne. After several months of this treatment I remember having a deep desire to end my life that carried over in to high school.

There is no way anyone can grow into a happy healthy functional adult when you start out your teen years thinking about taking your own life to save others the inconvenience of having to be next to you.

I would cope by thinking that "highschool isn't real life" but the reality is real life is much worse.

As an ugly man, women get mad at you just for existing, I can't go to the gym and use a bench or a piece of equipment that is next to or near a woman, I can't go to a register or check out that is staffed by a woman. If I walk past a group of teen girls they will almost always take a photo of me or film me and laugh. Group sports/activities? Forget it, if there's women in that group they will instantly be "creeped out" by my existing before I've even said anything to them. I'm not assuming any of this, this is all first hand experience that I've had following bluepilled advice for the last 15 years.

How are we supposed to overcome the physical looks barrier and display our personalities (good or bad) when most women's initial reaction to us is intense anger and hatred?

nice diary post bro

My entire life women would mock me for my appearance and would go out of their way to make sure I felt like shit on a daily basis from 7th grade. I can actually remember the exact moment that it started.

For some reason every morning we had to line up outside the class room and wait for the teacher. We had to be in 2 lines next to each other so you would always be standing next to someone. That day I happened to be next to one of the girls and one of her friends further up the line said "omg Amy look who you're standing next to" she then looked over at me and let out a really long exaggerated "eeeeewwwwww" and then started to push her friends to stand next to me instead and all the girls laughed while shoving each other trying to not be the one that has to stand next to me.

Couldn't think about anything else that day. Went home a spent over an hour looking at myself in the mirror from different angles with the aid of a 2nd mirror and realised I was a sub human abomination. We had assigned seating in class not long after and the asshole teacher put me between 2 girls and they would often try to swap seats and argue over who's turn it was to sit next to me. I NEVER EVEN SPOKE TO THESE WOMEN they had no reason to treat me like this other than my looks. I wasn't even fat and had no acne. After several months of this treatment I remember having a deep desire to end my life that carried over in to high school.

There is no way anyone can grow into a happy healthy functional adult when you start out your teen years thinking about taking your own life to save others the inconvenience of having to be next to you.

I would cope by thinking that "highschool isn't real life" but the reality is real life is much worse.

As an ugly man, women get mad at you just for existing, I can't go to the gym and use a bench or a piece of equipment that is next to or near a woman, I can't go to a register or check out that is staffed by a woman. If I walk past a group of teen girls they will almost always take a photo of me or film me and laugh. Group sports/activities? Forget it, if there's women in that group they will instantly be "creeped out" by my existing before I've even said anything to them. I'm not assuming any of this, this is all first hand experience that I've had following bluepilled advice for the last 15 years.

How are we supposed to overcome the physical looks barrier and display our personalities (good or bad) when most women's initial reaction to us is intense anger and hatred?
That's the near part, you don't. You can get around it with fame, money, or both though, to a certain extent

That's the near part, you don't. You can get around it with fame, money, or both though, to a certain extent
They said they would rather date a poor guy with a good face then ever come near rich me

I love you man you are based

take it easy man we all love you, I swear on god bro

these brutal experiences will take place it's a tough world man

Never stop yourself from doing what you want to do when no one's watching

Don't do pushups in the holidays, play a game or two of among us like me (or get educated). The reason I play among us is so I can be impostor and kill all normies, this is very similar to ER revenge and vengeance so why not? Why not just do it this way, I do feel satisfied to an extent and I try my best to bully normies and females online daily, I do.

You know, I couldn't think of a way for you to evade that scenario is what pisses me off the most and makes me sympathize even more: It's the fact that there was nothing you could've done except further punishment.

This is exactly why rules are to be taken out. I prefer a lifetime of torture than going to a school where my weakness and wellbeing are not even acknowledged and I'm held to the same standard normies are held to.

Fuck rules in life, ugliness and lookism is not payed attention enough, nobody does anything despite it's growing popularity, to a point where citizens and civilians and what not themselves have to get surgery and most suffering are still in high school where they need to depend on their parents. I asked my parents too, they brushed it off saying I'm handsome: I see how it is, I asked you if I'm good looking and you're telling me that I'm handsome and that "there's nothing wrong with your (my) face", so you're telling me I'm objectively unattractive but as long as I can talk and speak there's absolutely nothing wrong with my face, so they dodge the question this way and I have to wait so many years and go through much so much suffering when there are kids getting braces left and right.

Everyone knows about lookism adults don't know the depth of it it seems, it's so unfair doing your best when your parents are bluepilled and other people are just giving braces treatment to their kids left and right. Attractive chadlites are saying they look ugly looking at their phones and all people talk about is how good some girl or some guy looks, and I have to pretend people who employ you on a job are just machines/bots who look at creative process and do a creative analysis; they don't, they're humans and they have preferences, physical preferences.

A bot is useful if given the right criteria to work on/ given the right conditions where it can function. A bot shouldn't just be described to look at creative process and the manufacturer and developer or salesperson shouldn't just be able to give you all the positives while brushing off the possibility of side effects.