Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel how are u doing guys

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
went out yesterday and watched a horror movie named prey of the devil tbh it wa skinda nice but not the bestmovie i watched. i went with my father mother and brother who mogs me and whos only 17 and in college and yk i seen how he gets treated differently just because of his height and looks shits fucked up ngl but i decided not to care i dont wanan damage my mental health there is more to life then just suffering you can go outside for example or just simply be happy. all these years i been ldaring and shit and what i didnt notice is that its up to me to change my mindset not anyone else. but not gonna lie its really hard for a ugly men to survive being lonely and having fucked up expeience and knowing that society dosent give a fuck about you i am scarred for life for that

DIdn't you want to be banned from here because the blackpill was too much for you to take? What changed?

What are you doing here? Who let him in,?

I’m doing. Just browsing .is

My brother gets treated better too.

DIdn't you want to be banned from here because the blackpill was too much for you to take? What changed?
Nofap day 1 :feelsEhh:

Wait til he relapses tho, it’ll happen all over again like clockwork

its up to me to decide what to do not you

brutal lookismpill is way too brutal
Family doesn’t even say hi to me when they come over they just run straight to his room.

Family doesn’t even say hi to me when they come over they just run straight to his room.
fucking brutal bro sorry to hear that i kinda have the same thing but we get along with eachother well but at the end of the day no one gives a fuck everyone is doing his own buisness

fucking brutal bro sorry to hear that i kinda have the same thing but we get along with eachother well but at the end of the day no one gives a fuck everyone is doing his own buisness
We don’t get along

you are the one who shouid be banned for being a fucking troll
Fucking retard :feelstastyman:

Your the one posting shit like this and ur calling ME the troll? How many times are you gonna do this before mods get sick of your act and get rid of you for good

inceltear if u see this you are right i shouId get the hell out of here because this site is very toxic and they blame everything on women when they dont wanan change themselve this world is good not evil its just you guys thinking you are smart and shit but you guys will eventually learn that this world is not catered to us which dosent mean we dont try so fuck being a incel i will live my life without having hate on my heart because this goes against my religion. now to the mods all of are piece of shits fags hwo are the same toxic ass motherfucker in real world so i think u guys got karma for being a piece of shit. fuck this fucking garbage ass site.

Your the one posting shit like this and ur calling ME the troll? How many times are you gonna do this before mods get sick of your act and get rid of you for good
i was angry that time and got overthat why are u trying to bring the past into presence

watching movie Clockwork Orange

its up to me to decide what to do not you
You need to improve your reading and comprehension skills in English. Let me rephrase my question: why are you posting here again after you asked the mods to ban you?

You need to improve your reading and comprehension skills in English. Let me rephrase my question: why are you posting here again after you asked the mods to ban you?
first of all this is not school and second why do you care so much about what i am doing

first of all this is not school and second why do you care so much about what i am doing
Because you demanded that we stop being truthful towards each other in the name of niceness and you also polluted our space by going on a massive trolling and shitposting spree.

His English is obviously not his strong suite, and neither is his IQ. In any case, he should not be back here.

Because you demanded that we stop being truthful towards each other in the name of niceness and you also polluted our space by going on a massive trolling and shitposting spree.

His English is obviously not his strong suite, and neither is his IQ. In any case, he should not be back here.
wow you are so smart how about you go do something with ur life instead of responding on a online forum

Unbanned again huh. Also
watched a horror movie named prey of the devil
Oof
AA4A8597 1363 447A 848E B2937E71A7C7