Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How are u brocels doing today

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
I am rotting as usual:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Same :feelsrope:waiting for the motivation

Chilling in omegle seeing hot foids but not showing my face or speaking
I never used omegle im too scared because my vpn is blocked

Pretty shitty, tbh. The few friends I have keep ducking on me when I ask if they want to go out and do something. I keep trying to stay positive and find reasons to keep living, but it never fucking works. When my parents die I will die with them

Bored out of my mind. Just looking at my tv screen even tho I could be gaming just staring at the games :feelsrope:

Pretty shitty, tbh. The few friends I have keep ducking on me when I ask if they want to go out and do something. I keep trying to stay positive and find reasons to keep living, but it never fucking works. When my parents die I will die with them
Yeah life sucks if u are lonely

thinking of going to bar alone, what do you brocels think:feelzez:

I am craving ramen and eggs for some reason. I friggin love ramen.

Gonna watch a movie rn.

rest day, shitty af

Terrible. I just want to be able to enjoy my life but being too glum gets in the way of it, I feel too glum to the point where I lack energy to even do shit I enjoy the a lot of the time and this is due to severe depression.

Terrible. I just want to be able to enjoy my life but being too glum gets in the way of it, I feel too glum to the point where I lack energy to even do shit I enjoy the a lot of the time and this is due to severe depression.
I'm sorry it is happening to you, maybe you can locationmax, get Japanese visa, maybe hop on some benzos, and at last kill yourself... but i'm not encouraging suicide, as it is last lucrative option to do, because you cannot be happy as an true depressed incel with social anxiety