Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are these 2 Youtubers together? (Gigguk and Sydsnap)

You're really not.

Just Be First is probably THE most important theory.

Much more important than looks.
Seriously though. It's a matter of luck/chance/circumstances

What do you think I mean...? I think it's pretty obvious.
You said:
True, that could be me with some crazy white weeb gf if I wasn't fucked from the start.
So you COULD have been him, however something fucked you early on. From the way you say it my guess is it could only be something like your parents or family fucking you up early on. Or even some kind of tragic accident or something.

Something tells me that's not what you meant though.

That's definitely not what I meant at all, I meant I was born as a manlet with greasy skin and oily hair and God baited me on the lottery when he put me down as being white without mentioning those other things along with it.

You guys must be really itching to find that VICE journalist, not sure why you instantly jumped to "HOLD UP, FAKECEL? :feelsbaton:"

The majority I see are looks match or woman dating down imo. However I don't believe looks are objective tbh, another unpopular opinion amongst incels.
high iq. looks aren't 100% objective, I totally agree. But they are to an extend, tho.
i already said this earlier on the thread but i dont think you saw it because i didn't quote you properly, but they were already dating before they came to japan, they met on the internet
She's clearly dating down, no question.
But he's 6ft and not totally ugly, so maybe he was lucky.

Betabuxx or she's one of those kpop fangirls

@Shabba salters me

She must have a serious case of body dyspmorphia.

He is status maxxed Japanese and she is weabo chubby becky

There will always be exceptions to the rule. Don't get fooled by cherrypicking.
He's tall and looksmaxxed at least.
She's a foreigner in Japan. He's a foreigner in Japan, I think that's a huge factor.
Why would Sydsnap go with some japanese dude who can't speak proper english, she can't speak proper japanese.
It would be stupid to not settle for him.
How do you know how tall he is? How is he looksmaxxed?

lucky tall fucker pill strikes again

Hmmm, let’s see?

-Fame maxxed/matched
-Height maxxed
-Money maxxed probably
-Looks matched
-Massive virtue signaling points for the fat white girl to date a mud
-White trophy wife ie even though she’s fat he’ll still get massive respect from his fellow muds over landing a “white bitch”.

Conclusion? Honk! Honk!! Honk!!! :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

He's the dream life of a weeb, ofc im gonna suck his dick. he's atractive and tall enough that he can get a really good looking white girl even being from thailand.
isn't dream life of weeb mating with japanese women than slav women ?

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

Hmmm, let’s see?

-Fame maxxed/matched
-Height maxxed
-Money maxxed probably
-Looks matched
-Massive virtue signaling points for the fat white girl to date a mud
-White trophy wife ie even though she’s fat he’ll still get massive respect from his fellow muds over landing a “white bitch”.

Conclusion? Honk! Honk!! Honk!!! :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
agree

genuine question for incels living in west...
how popular are white trophy wives ?

Ok but I have strong feeling that she has better options, after all women have infinite SMV. Above average at best for his racial average height. Tallfag starts at 6'2 for asians.
what ? 6 is tallfag for asians

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
yeah I think most weebs want a jap foid who likes anime and wears kimonos

6' is tallfag pre 2020 but now it's high above average since northerner Chinese is 5'10 average for zoomers and for Shandong 5'11-6' is average like white males.
but he is thai

The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available.

I watch gigguk sometimes but his bitch is annoying.

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
Judging by his accent he seems to be from UK, maybe culturally he is more close to Westerners.