Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are normies so comfortable lying?

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
Is not being able to lie a non-NT trait or something? I watch normies tell malicious lies in a genuinely convincing manner on a regular basis, when i could never do that myself. i always just end up saying the truth when i have the opportunity to lie it feels involuntary

Is not being able to lie a non-NT trait or something
yes, for me it's because my "parents'/single "mother" raised me to be a pussy so I felt bad about lying when I was a kid now I feel indifferent about it.

Ye definitely non nt and completely over

yes, for me it's because my "parents'/single "mother" raised me to be a pussy so I felt bad about lying when I was a kid now I feel indifferent about it.
I feel as if the same happened to me and it makes me so fucking angry. How can you experience life, see its horrors and in response to that send your own child into that with NOTHING to defend themselves with?

0 self awareness. They dont think about themselves and how people view them before falling asleep.

I feel as if the same happened to me and it makes me so fucking angry. How can you experience life, see its horrors and in response to that send your own child into that with NOTHING to defend themselves with?
Even when I fought for myself against bullies my "mom" beat the shit out of me for it.
Single "mothers" deserve to be hanged or stoned to death, start with mine.

They are natural born liars

0 self awareness. They dont think about themselves and how people view them before falling asleep.
well the thing is that it never seems to backfire for them because they are good at it and never get found out. its something i wish i could do

Even when I fought for myself against bullies my "mom" beat the shit out of me for it.
Single "mothers" deserve to be hanged or stoned to death, start with mine.
b-but... they're so progressive and empowered! :soy:

well the thing is that it never seems to backfire for them because they are good at it and never get found out. its something i wish i could do
No most of the times nobody believes them but they are all built the same way so they dont confront eachother:lul:

No most of the times nobody believes them but they are all built the same way so they dont confront eachother:lul:
yeah i guess. yet when i do it i get attacked mercilessly. over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeah i've seen them call batshit ugly kids cute.pathetic