Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How are kikes so smart?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
How are they so smart? They carried out 9/11, no questions asked. They control Hollywood, nobody knows or cares why. They run central banks in America and probably all over the world, but nobody knows that, they run all the media outlets, but why? I believe 2020 was rigged and the kikes did it and carried it out smoothly. They tried to kill jesus(noted several times in the bible). They also control the education system in America forcing all the faggot nigger bullshit in the curriculum, no questions asked.

They’re just gods chosen race :feelsjuice: pretty simple to understand

They’re just gods chosen race :feelsjuice: pretty simple to understand
But they tried to kill jesus how are they god chosen, i think you're talking about whats written in the quran and yeah thats what it says lol "the chosen race"

They're not as successful as they used to be.
Harvard used to be like 25% jewish now its under 10% jewish.
I'm guessing the smarter ones intermarry while the orthodox keep to themsleves and are much poorer

it is not that they are smart, but mostly it's normies being too stupid and malleable

Kill yourself kike bitch

Jej

actually please rope you annoying faggot. you should be perma banned for saying this gay shit
I'll consider the advice, grAY

inbreeding of high IQs

I think the main reason is they are extremely greedy. Something that is very rewarding in a materialistic godless world.
When Muslims and christians were debating about god in their chambers these niggers were collecting interest money and other crooked financial tricks.

They aren't smart it's more like "first come first served". While the Christian cucks in Europe didnt allow interest banks the jews did that much earlier since it isn't banned in their religion and they were the first to make banks with interest as their income and this spread across Europe. They eventually ended up owning all the big banks in Europe, when the Christians starting implementing interest it was too late.
This

How are they so smart? They carried out 9/11, no questions asked

The Dancing Israelis...

Also:

Nepotism and tribalism over several centuries can go a long way in establishing your influence and dominance.

So many kikes and nigga threads

actually please rope you annoying faggot. you should be perma banned for saying this gay shit
you should both rope, you fucking anime-posting pedo rockspider. you will never be japanese or a real woman

I don't know, but smart and evil is a fucked combination. I feel like the universe wants the rest of us to suffer as much as humanly possible.