Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are blacks such good fighters and muscular when they have no work ethic?

Imagine an all black seal team 6, the US would be literally unstoppable
Any military unit, especially spec ops units work is because of team cohesion and discipline not just raw physical strength especially in the era of guns. Niggers are almost always unruly and hard to organize because they are impulsive and individualistic, they would quicker fight each other then work together.

You can even observe this in gang culture where niggers pretty much have very little leadership structure other then just slinging dope or doing drive bys on people wearing the wrong colors. This is why spic gangs always fucking annihilated them any time they are in close proximity to one another because they actually know how to work together, have goals, and have leadership with many members being in the same extended family.

At best niggers would only do well as little more then barbarian horde during a time where any type of weaponry is limited so it comes down to just how hard your fist hits and that's it

Last edited:
It's admirable cause blacks live fast, die young. In every sense of the word. And these type of actions show it. Something i wish i could do but I can't, cause i always think of consequences of actions. While niggers don't need to, they want something, they get it via force/rape/bullying whatever, while high inhib currycel cucks like me will think of legal/financial repercussions and do this all the time. Never getting to fufill desires, while these niggers do
Self awareness is indeed death sentence

And im.black ( latino ) btw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back