Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how am i the ugliest in my college campus with hundreds of people

bitchesbeberew

bitchesbeberew

Banned
-
i genuinely dont fucking get it ??? ive seen every single person and literally all of them mog me. even the other inkwells that are too ugly for the cunt foids here. does anyone else get mogged this intensely?

today i was trying to rescue my and my roommates cat and this foid pos that also came to help only talked to my chad roommate and didnt even bat me an eye. and then i looked in the mirror and understood why. im too repulsive even for myself let alone others. unfortunately human brains with the passage of evolution have been wired to perceive certain features in a positive way while also being held at hostage to implore and despise ugly features. its not just foids and their disgusting shallow nature. its also life itself thats rigged against us

also im so socially retarded. while i was out there trying to rescue the cat some senior from their room above asked me something and i couldnt answer, stuttering too much and uttering incomparably incomprehensible sentences. jesus christ guys its so fucking over for me should i ropemaxx already

Last edited:
i genuinely dont fucking get it ??? ive seen every single person and literally all of them mog me. even the other inkwells that are too ugly for the cunt foids here. does anyone else get mogged this intensely?

today i was trying to rescue my and my roommates cat and this foid pos that also came to help only talked to my chad roommate and didnt even bat me an eye. and then i looked in the mirror and understood why. im too repulsive even for myself let alone others. unfortunately human brains with the passage of evolution have been wired to perceive certain features in a positive way while also being held at hostage to implore and despise ugly features. its not just foids and their disgusting shallow nature. its also life itself thats rigged against us
even normies in college get mogged.

mog or be mogged

I know how this feels... you end up feeling like a plague on your own campus, like you're not supposed to be there. As if you're doing something wrong.

If it's any consolation the uglier ones tend to either stay in their dorms or hole up in the library, so there is a bit of exposure bias when walking around campus. More attractive people tend to stay outside longer imo.