Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How am I supposed to meet anybody if I’m too unattractive for dating apps and too high inhib and non NT for cold approaching ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I can’t socialcirclemax because I have no social circle I can’t meet anybody at a job because that’s a professional environment I’d get sued for sexual harassment because I’m sub 7 so what am I supposed to do ?

Lay down and rot

work. thats it. move around shitty entry level min wage jobs until you find a place with a bunch of people that you can get along with. if it gets stale, find a new job.

thing is though it has to be a place that has atleast 15+ employees really.

outside of work, and youre past school age? traveling. thats the only socially acceptable way to approach people outside of school and work, is if you are a foreign traveler.

work. thats it. move around shitty entry level min wage jobs until you find a place with a bunch of people that you can get along with. if it gets stale, find a new job.

thing is though it has to be a place that has atleast 15+ employees really.

outside of work, and youre past school age? traveling. thats the only socially acceptable way to approach people outside of school and work, is if you are a foreign traveler.
I mean like meet potential dating prospects

I mean like meet potential dating prospects
youre way off from meeting dating prospects man. you cant just jump into getting a chick without going through the hoops, sorry

find a retail job at a bigbox store and make friends with guys. talk to the chicks too but dont try and be that creepy loser guy who tries to pick up every girl who responds back to him.

you cant just jump into asking chicks out etc. you gotta pay the toll

but man have to tell you, this shit is brutally hard. youre better off just saving money and going to 3rdworldmaxx.

Could always use dating apps for catfishing. Copy pics from some chads social media page. Then trick the foid into sending you some vids or pics. :feelshaha:

Could always use dating apps for catfishing. Copy pics from some chads social media page. Then trick the foid into sending you some vids or pics. :feelshaha:
I’m pretty sure that’s illegal

You don’t. I told my mom as much but she doesn’t believe me and thinks there’s a way :smonk:

youre way off from meeting dating prospects man. you cant just jump into getting a chick without going through the hoops, sorry

find a retail job at a bigbox store and make friends with guys. talk to the chicks too but dont try and be that creepy loser guy who tries to pick up every girl who responds back to him.

you cant just jump into asking chicks out etc. you gotta pay the toll

but man have to tell you, this shit is brutally hard. youre better off just saving money and going to 3rdworldmaxx.
Probably a better strategy then joining clubs filled with boomers or going to events on your own, jfl at the state of this world