Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW How affective is this

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
Sorry if this is against the rules, it said It’s fine if I mark it nsfw. But anyways this man hung himself from a bedpost. Is it really this easy to get a quick and easy death? Seems too good to be true.

IMG 1794

he probably already had weak lungs from heavy chain smoking and throwing up them b’s and shieeet

My plan is to Eventually overdose on methadone.
My father is a heroin addict, been stealing small amounts for a couple of weeks now.
But your method is God-Tier level retardation

Look how close he sleeps to his toilet

My plan is to Eventually overdose on methadone.
My father is a heroin addict, been stealing small amounts for a couple of weeks now.
But your method is God-Tier level retardation
But it worked, he’s dead. Plenty of people seem to get partial to work somehow, and I’ve already gotten the carotid artery compression down pact. I’m hoping to do this because my other only three options are jumping, train, and stabbing the carotids.

But it worked, he’s dead. Plenty of people seem to get partial to work somehow, and I’ve already gotten the carotid artery compression down pact. I’m hoping to do this because my other only three options are jumping, train, and stabbing the carotids.
Yes, he´s dead.
And with how much suffering?
Choose a quick, efficient method and one that´s easy to execute.

Ever watched Gore Video´s where ISIS and Cartels decapitate humans?
Notice how the Cartel method is ineffective, very painful and not fast.
ISIS cuts through the spinal cord in 2 seconds, if not less.
You want to choose a Fast execution method like ISIS, not cartels

By the way, don´t take my advice.
I am not responsible for your death.

Hanging yourself can be a very slow way to die. Take a bunch of pills and just blow your brains out with a shotgun. Works way better than hanging.

Being Indian is depressing

Hanging is supposed to be a very painful death

when i tried partial hanging it felt like my eyes were literally going to pop out of my head

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back