Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How accurate is this nofap timeline chart?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
yaedqm033ul41.jpg

Anyone ever made it to the green zone?

yaedqm033ul41.jpg

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

yes, the last part expect Nothing happend. My Libido went poof and so did my the rest of my literal existence to other People.
I am a ghost now WOOOOOHOOOOOO

i too want exceptional disipline

Ive been to orange and its true, Idk about green or yellow but they might be true since for me the effects in red and orange were right

it's gigacope

it might work for autistic chadlites but for 99.99% of incels its teracope

Day 120
Hunter eyes
Growing jawlines

Day 150
Increase in height
Ethnics become white

All true besides "high interest from women". you will get none at all. the other benefits are true

Imagine the load after 90 days. The only reason id ever do nofap is to eventually cum in the mouth of a good looking hooker foid and watch as she gags on my load.

it only made me hornier and more desperate

This is all RedPill cope JFL.

A few years ago, I got a 75 day streak on NoFap. Nothing magical happened and its all a scam.

If you're still worried about your health, just Fap 1-3 times a week and don't go beyond that.

Cope, on nofap since 2018 and its the same shit

Some people can't accept the fact that Its Over

I’ve made it to yellow. It is just miserable. I felt nothing but burning horniness. Only change was it was more pent up, so much so that I developed a rape feitsh jfl

The lord of the rings one is more accurate I hope

yaedqm033ul41.jpg

This is fucking bullshit i used to go 30+ days when i was red pilled but it didn't do me good at all trust me this will make everything worse
It basically is a Tera Cope

Made it to orange before, yes I'd agree to that point.

Wasn't there some paper that said you get a temporary testosterone boost after 7 days? I forgot what it was called. But that's about it as far as nofap coping goes.

Wasn't there some paper that said you get a temporary testosterone boost after 7 days? I forgot what it was called. But that's about it as far as nofap coping goes.
That's how all of this started.

yaedqm033ul41.jpg

I am proof of going green and done it 160 days. Some of the stuff is true but I still got no pussy at 17. One thing for sure is after you fap, you still have an erection.

I am proof of going green and done it 160 days. Some of the stuff is true but I still got no pussy at 17. One thing for sure is after you fap, you still have an erection.
I have PIED.

I did nofap 5 months and became white, I turned back into a sand nigger after relapsing.

My experience:

Yaedqm033ul41