Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Accurate Is This Chart In Your Opinion?

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

I would put Beta Indian in the F tier , replace Beta Indian spot with the Beta Asian, put the Average Asian where the Beta Asian was initially, and put Upper Asian where Average Asian's original position.

White Fat Neckbeards at least can get pussy in Southeast Asia.

Lookism cope.

The beta white mogs me a bit.

Chico today is F tier (still mogs me tbh)
Bald chico

This is something men put together which is why it's invalid.

St.Bagelcel had multiple girlfriends before his bagel store incident so he's obviously not at the bottom no matter what he looks like to us.
And foids don't even know who's Gigachad or Gandy or whoever, they're all about Timothee Chalamet now.
v1.cjs1MDMzNTtqOzE4NDA1OzEyMDA7MjIzNDszMDAw

This is the top chad in 2020 and if you disagree you're simply wrong and that's that. Stop trying to second guess women, see who they drool over and there's your Chad.

Retarded chart is retarded.

Stop trying to second guess women, see who they drool over and there's your Chad.

High IQ

Empiricism will always reign supreme

Last edited:
The RacePill is a bit exaggerated in that chart and every tier except SSSS and F has people in it who belong in other tiers. Looks like this was made by an amateur.

Cope chart
St. Bagelcel and BO2cel are the only giga- chads