Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How about you mind your own buisness whore.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
probably larp

ITT: FDS slut manipulates man into paying a check he as he probably always does.

It's probably for the best really. The bf clearly doesn't see any value in himself since he let the bitch complain about societal standards without mentioning "gender equality". He should suffer financial loss, and lots more of it.

FDS users need legally flaying by the law.

Pretty much everything on FDS is a LARP. This story sounds fake as fuck. For one thing, I can't imagine a typical FDS foid, with her sheer laziness, greed, arrogance, and sense of entitlement, having the patience to work as a waitress. And "I always hand the bill to a man." What about all-female tables? In her little made-up storyworld, everyone who goes out to eat is a couple, because that's what matches the agenda. It's these little things that make fake stories easy to sniff out, if you know what to look for.

FDS is basically a bunch of fat, ugly, low IQ, hateful middle-aged women pretending they're Stacies and coming up with lame fake fantasy stories that fit their biased worldview and give them the tingles (since they're too ugly to attract Chad and get their tingles from him).

i am not paying for shit unless i am fucking it.